Who do we want to win the flag?

Remove this Banner Ad

I need to go down town to buy some shit but think I'd vomit with all the blue and yellow everywhere, will wait until the game starts to do some shopping. Actually might go down a second time for a laugh if they hopefully lose though.

One of my local stores had a bunch of eagles decorations up during the first week of finals but no mention of Freo anywhere. I asked them why and they said they didn't have any Freo decorations.

The lady behind the counter laughed when I said I was boycotting them until the end of the finals in that case... she didn't realise I was being serious.

One of my local stores had a bunch of eagles decorations up during the first week of finals but no mention of Freo anywhere. I asked them why and they said they didn't have any Freo decorations.

The lady behind the counter laughed when I said I was boycotting them until the end of the finals in that case... she didn't realise I was being serious.
If they win about the only positive I can think of is it will help us quit drinking for the summer and get fit as the bloke that runs the only bottle shop in town apart from the pubs is a massive Eagles' supporter and we are always giving each other shit. I'll have to flat out avoid the place for at least a couple of months.

I said exactly the same thing at Canning Bridge IGA the other day!

I refused to buy anything from any vendors at The Manning Farmers Market this morning if they had WCE shit lol

Just saw a loser old female walking around Coles in a WCE jumper with number 3 on it and Mainwaring on it. Not sure if it fit her back then, but certainly doesn't fit her now lol

If the Eagles win, it will be like the old days. The condescension from the Media, the supporters, f'ing everyone will get in on it.

Including the arseh*le eagle colleagues & the narrow minded freagles will suddenly lose their "fr".

Go Hawks !

Eagles easily.

I will probably be looked down on upon the Fremantle BF regulars, but I untangled myself from the WA rivalry mindset years ago when I moved. My realization and hatred for Victorian clubs far surpasses anything I had for Eagles, not that it was ever legitimate to begin with. I love my home state and Eagles have been my second favourite team for a good portion of my life now.

I honestly don't know how anyone from or who lives in WA can not support both clubs to an extent with the amount garbage that's been said about us by the AFL community over east from top to the bottom level.

Best Australia.
Mate, well said. I haven't had the balls to say what you just did. Makes it easier when I live in melbourne and don't have to hear about it from the Eagles supporters If they win. Dunno if they can do it from here but hope they do. Hawks are f@ckwits

Yep, had to be Hawks and was them in a canter. Still gutted about the Prelim loss but the Eagles getting trounced and Fyfe winning the Brownlow means that the Eagles fans will have very little ammo.

On to Melbourne with my kids on Monday; will be wearing my Freo scarf proudly and congratulating any Hawks fans I see :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So much ammo. Thanks Hawks. A seriously piss poor performance. Surely the best two teams in the AFL played a ripper game at Subi a couple of Fridays ago.

They (WCE) are not allowed to touch the cup again before we do. Thats it. Full stop.

"2013 The grand final they Fremantled."
Actually, this is an example of why we really dont like you guys and hope the Hawks tear you a new one ;)

I see his sig has mysteriously disappeared now... probably sometime around qtr time on Saturday.

Much like his team really.

Remove this Banner Ad

Who do we want to win the flag?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back