Who do you think will or want to win the 2017 flag?

Who will win the flag?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I've got lack of understanding? Huh?
You must be completely clueless. Do you really think that a genuine premiership contender would come to round 1 with any other intent than to win? Think about it.

Again, you don't get it.

Explain upsets to me then, huh? Why do they happen? By your idiotic gorilla logic, there should never be any upsets. What you're saying is that sides try their hardest every game, home and away. Fundamentally wrong.

I've got a funny feeling that Richmond can win the cup. They are 5-0. Turned their season around sort of like western bulldogs last year. They should be able to make grand final atleast. They play fast paced footy.

They have elite talent like:

1) Martin top 5 mids
2) Jack top 5 FF
3) Alex Rance top 3 DEF
4) Cotchin who proved his critics wrong

I honestly think that Richmond can win the cup this year. There last 5 years were building up to this.

Confidence by their side aswell

No. We are severly lacking a strong KPF who hits the contest hard and doesnt knock himself out. Also missing a second quality ruckman. Nank is great around the ground, but isn't an elite ruck.

We nailed last off-season, both on and off the ground... Another one like that could put us in contention next year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We're still a mile off. It's just that we've had five of those "great" to "should've" wins that we'd normally spread over 10-12 weeks in the first five rounds. Lots of gaps to fill in yet, and some serious development still required for at least half a dozen of our less experienced players.

jack got 4 gimme's last night...the tiges have as yet played no one.......keep dreaming....

Nah, he earned them hard last night. Kicked at least four rippers.

I know how this goes. When they eventually lose some games, people will say that Richmond supporters got ahead of themselves and talked premierships

Spot on Dapper. We're both already hearing all those media "experts" turning on Richmond after a couple of losses. Best thing I can do as a Tiges supporter is just enjoy each win as it comes along and take everything in the footy press with an iceberg sized grain of salt.

This shit is why people think we get ahead of ourselves

thread was started by a coaster dude - 5 rfc people has responded so far and 100% have said "no"

how are we getting ahead of ourselves with this thread?

Again, you don't get it.

Explain upsets to me then, huh? Why do they happen? By your idiotic gorilla logic, there should never be any upsets. What you're saying is that sides try their hardest every game, home and away. Fundamentally wrong.
I think you have been burned by the Cats over the past few years because as far as Geelong is concerned, yes, they certainly don't try their hardest every game...but that's why they have fallen short in recent times when they could have gone further. Premiers give it their all every round.

Remove this Banner Ad

Who do you think will or want to win the 2017 flag?

Back