List Mgmt. Who do you want to draft?

.... with Pick 12 in the 2018 AFL Draft, the GFC select (can pick one Available, Dreamer and Smokie

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

1. CARL - Walsh
2. GC - Lukosius
3. GC - Rankine
4. StK - M.King
5. PA - Rozee
6. GC - Caldwell
7. Bulldogs - Smith
8. ADEL - Hately
9. Syd - Blakey
10. GWS - B.King
11. PA - Hill
12. GWS - Collier-Dawkins
13. North - Thomas
14. Geel - Clark

That’s my guess. Reckon GWS go for a mid in RCD having lost a couple in the trade period. Port’s pick 11 is a question mark but I can see them going for Hill. He seems their type.

1. CARL - Walsh
2. GC - Lukosius
3. GC - Rankine
4. StK - M.King
5. PA - Rozee
6. GC - Caldwell
7. Bulldogs - Smith
8. ADEL - Hately
9. Syd - Blakey
10. GWS - B.King
11. PA - Hill
13. North - Thomas
14. Geel - Clark

That’s my guess. Reckon GWS go for a mid in RCD having lost a couple in the trade period. Port’s pick 11 is a question mark but I can see them going for Hill. He seems their type.

Do you think Geelong will trade backwards in the draft?

EDIT: Never mind, I see you have Sydney/North matching bids.

After much deliberation and an exhaustive 15 minutes of studying the draft this morning I've decided I'd go with Bailey Williams with my first pick,I like his energy his follow up work,skills for a big man and the fact he brings others into the game around him,all this from a 3 minute video I know.

One for the oldies...

Mr. Wells, bring me a team (bung, bung, bung, bung)
Make it the greatest that I've ever seen (bung, bung, bung, bung)
Give it two rucks and also a rover (bung, bung, bung, bung)
Then tell the fans that their nightmare is over
Mr. Wells, I'm so alone
Don't have a key forward to call my own
Please turn on your magic beam
Mr. Wells, bring me a team

Have a look here TC. I think his foot skills are excellent.

All I'll say is that its inconclusive on that vid... a lot ball on boot bombs.. and a few touch kicks ..but not an example of the type of powerful leg I'd hope to see. Need more info before id say he is a tick on kicking....any data on the combine for him?...we are talking rookie after all. Is there a reason why we have isolated him? Id think Geelong would fancy giving a Rookie spot to someone a tad older like the kid that just got delisted at Adelaide... had two years in the system.

1. CARL - Walsh
2. GC - Lukosius
3. GC - Rankine
4. StK - M.King
5. PA - Rozee
6. GC - Caldwell
7. Bulldogs - Smith
8. ADEL - Hately
9. Syd - Blakey
10. GWS - B.King
11. PA - Hill
13. North - Thomas
14. Geel - Clark

May, Lynch gone... I think GCFC will take a King, probably at Pick 6.

All I'll say is that its inconclusive on that vid... a lot ball on boot bombs.. and a few touch kicks ..but not an example of the type of powerful leg I'd hope to see. Need more info before id say he is a tick on kicking....any data on the combine for him?...we are talking rookie after all. Is there a reason why we have isolated him? Id think Geelong would fancy giving a Rookie spot to someone a tad older like the kid that just got delisted at Adelaide... had two years in the system.

He was in the top 10 of the goal kicking from memory. He's only a whip of a kid so would need to add some serious bulk.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looks like Brownless is a done deal, just a question whether Pick 59+60 can get it done on points, I reckon its 50-50 he gets bid on Pick 43 for the points equivalent minus the discount.

Oh but, if our draft picks move up in order, then I think we may even get him for less.

One for the oldies...

Mr. Wells, bring me a team (bung, bung, bung, bung)
Make it the greatest that I've ever seen (bung, bung, bung, bung)
Give it two rucks and also a rover (bung, bung, bung, bung)
Then tell the fans that their nightmare is over
Mr. Wells, I'm so alone
Don't have a key forward to call my own
Please turn on your magic beam
Mr. Wells, bring me a team

Nah, now that it's going in the new Fallout game all the kids will be across it

I said it before, I reckon he has serious hurt factor... I like him a lot.

Agree. He also doesn't go down easily and keeps his feet. He's got good vision, well composed, can find the ball and kicking looks decent.

Some of those speculated higher picks can't kick nor have that vision. Too busy hacking the ball forward to no one.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Who do you want to draft?

Back