Who is going to the game this weekend?

Remove this Banner Ad

yes i am going.

anyone interested in a carlton big footy get together at some stage?

i will be going to the pre match thing which has sticks and robert harvey speaking

how do you get invited to that....wouldnt mind going in myself!!

i would assume thats the presidents dinner???

I'll be there with bells on! Flying out of Melbourne on Friday morning and coming back Monday night!

Grundy36 will also be there! He is flying over from Perth and then coming to Melbourne for the Collingwood game too.

He and I will be the two most pissed people at GCS on Sat night! Keep your eyes peeled :D

Ummm Bluegal, i reckon you might have a challenger that night.

Do you have any suggestions of where we could all meet after the game ??

well i am under 18 :D though i could pass for 19-20 people tell me

i don't think that emerald lakes will still be open after the game but there is a bar 100 metres down the road which is good dunno the name of it.

Really great to see quite a few Carlton supporters getting up to the GC for this game. During the pre-season, I had thought about going up, but have decided to head to Adelaide later in the season to see the Port game.

Have a great time. I went to Perth last year and had a ball!

Really great to see quite a few Carlton supporters getting up to the GC for this game. During the pre-season, I had thought about going up, but have decided to head to Adelaide later in the season to see the Port game.
Have a great time. I went to Perth last year and had a ball!

You chose Adelaide over the Gold Coast? Oh my lord!! I had to read your post twice to be sure I had read it correctly. I really don't know what to say. I am flabbergasted. I think I need to go & have a lie down.:eek:

Wanna bet???? lol

Bluegal, look for me in a Lonsdale jacket (dark green/gray with SOHO on the front), blues polo, glasses and member 2009 scarf.

We can compare drink notes then! ;)

Wanna bet???? lol

Bluegal, look for me in a Lonsdale jacket (dark green/gray with SOHO on the front), blues polo, glasses and member 2009 scarf.

We can compare drink notes then! ;)

Also Dorotich will also be falling over his own feet during the night

he has a bad case of stubbing his toe on the ground! :p:p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone know what section they're in? Carlton club memo says it's reserved sections 6 & 8 for Carlton members, but the Ticketmaster site doesn't list these?

WTF?

Confused as to whether to use my membership (Long Distance 5) and just get in free, or book and pay for a reserved ticket.

Any advice would be appreciated.

membership doesnt get you a reserved seat at this game but they are making it up at the essendon home game in round 13(?)

Remove this Banner Ad

Who is going to the game this weekend?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back