Banter Who will be better in 2024? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 2

Banter threads are not to be taken too seriously. Have fun. Let others have fun.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pies lose, they disappear until the morning, Blues lose, we are still here

Limp Pies
Wouldn't be overly worried if I was a Blues fan - unless that 2-3rd quarter fade becomes a regular thing rest of the season. 2 years ago you guys wouldve bent down and taken it...this club has a bit more steel, hard to see them missing top 4, would be a big choke.

Not sure if you watched the game but you were up by 40 points and lost by 2 goals. That is an almost 9 goal turn around to a team outside the 8.

In the 1st quarter….

There’s basically a comeback win every week in this era.

Get a grip, your team is still rubbish, despite being the 9th placed team last night, well done.

Walsh must have had two cups. His kicking was akin to an Auskicker at the half time game
Do go on ya silly faux wobbler - no one gives a toss about you appearing in this thread make your own Essendon V Carlton fed on teh board and we will see you in there.

In the 1st quarter….

There’s basically a comeback win every week in this era.

Get a grip, your team is still rubbish, despite being the 9th placed team last night, well done.
the carry on even after the result makes it sound like some Blues supporters don't even care about the result.. Dead rubber almost

Do go on ya silly faux wobbler - no one gives a toss about you appearing in this thread make your own Essendon V Carlton fed on teh board and we will see you in there.
main board is main board my prickly little friend.

Its not necessarily what society wants but it is the service society needs hence my appearance for the masses

So literally nothing to do with what happened tonight. Are you sure it’s not your 116th in February?

Everything to do with what happened tonight. Tonight made it 648 games.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's always going to be a risk with the defensive system we play with which is based off one true key position defender (Weitering) and two intercepting types (Gov/Kemp). Considering this is the first time we have given up 75+ points in our last 6 games I think the positives outweigh the negatives
We will be fine. Just some stuff to tinker with for the future

Nope they won't have beaten a team in the 8 after tomorrow - funny but true.
The actual dumb pathetic uneducated thing is,

a) we have beaten teams in the top 8 (GWS were 3rd at the time we beat them, Dogs were 7th when we beat them and Pies were 7th when we beat them)

b) people wish to sugar coat and direct whatever narrative suits them despite actual facts showing otherwise

c) ladder position is ladder position. We may be crap but the ladder says we are 4th.

the carry on even after the result makes it sound like some Blues supporters don't even care about the result.. Dead rubber almost
Personally I didn't care a heap no. We made it through our toughest patch of the fixture finishing in 2nd and now we have some easier matches to finish the season which should secure us top 4.

main board is main board my prickly little friend.

Its not necessarily what society wants but it is the service society needs hence my appearance for the masses

Love how you disappear after a loss, then appear thinking your input is relevant

It's cute though

I guess if you were capable of beating us, you'd be in our spot

Personally I didn't care a heap no. We made it through our toughest patch of the fixture finishing in 2nd and now we have some easier matches to finish the season which should secure us top 4.
all jokes aside, this is why I fear Carlton will actually do the footballing world the dirty and possibly upserp the Bloods in the important month of the year. Forget about Essendon, and no, im not trolling, Carlton genuinely and deservedly are second favourite.

Too many weapons, still some growth left in the group. Curnow had an off night but surely it won't happen again where he disappears when the going gets tough? Cripps was monstrous tonight, just needed some mates to follow him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back