Banter Who will be better in 2024? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 2

Banter threads are not to be taken too seriously. Have fun. Let others have fun.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So total free kicks he's top 5? Top 3?

And you've raised this unprovoked in an attempt to debunk the theory he doesn't get his fair share of free kicks?

Oh boy....
You cannot claim to be a mathematician and not know the averages are far superior to totals when comparing players that have played different numbers of games. Genuinely Year 6 stuff

Averages.... where some players have played 3, 4 or 5 games compared to all 17 games.

Oh boy.
Umm no - only two of those 11 (Lynch/Kreuger) have played less than 9 games this year. Remove them if you wish the others there is enough of a sample size.

Interesting revelation on The Midweek Tackle tonight....

The umpire who paid the dissent free kick against Jordan Clark in the Carlton dissentgate game was dropped for three weeks due to that decision (after umpiring a his match the following week; games are assigned to umpires two weeks in advance).

Hmmmmm.
How about the revelation that north nelbourne should have got 50 metres penalty against sidebottom late in that game. Confirmed by umpire fraternity that the decision on the day was wrong. Discussed on Midweek tackle immediately after the Fremantle/Carlton decision. Forget much ?

Last edited:
Charlie is 6th in total free kicks for key forwards

AFL Golden child FREEKICKCURNOW

I really enjoy fadge backing himself into a narrow, dead end lane

Complains we have more wins because we have played more bottom 4 sides, yet knew the draw before the start of the season, having both North and Tigers in that bottom 4

Bloody hilarious

(Log in to remove this ad.)

27th in the afl.

Where's Nicky?
Key forwards.

Apples for apples.

You're the guys who started this free kick narrative.

I'm assuming he's #1?

So you've started a free kick discussion about how much BS the #freekickcharlie is, only to disclose the fact Harry is #1 and Charlie is #6 amongst key forwards for total free kicks...

Oh boy. You guys really should think before you post.

Key forwards.

Apples for apples.

I'm assuming he's #1?

So you've started a free kick discussion about how much BS the #freekickcharlie is, only to disclose the fact Harry is #1 and Charlie is #6 amongst key forwards for total free kicks...

Still going with total free kicks to suit an agenda my word

Key forwards.

Apples for apples.

I'm assuming he's #1?

So they are Juan an 6?

Brilliant

All good though, Pies are deep in mexico too

1000008498.gif

How about the revelation that north nelbourne should have got 50 metres penalty against sidebottom late in that game. Confirmed by umpire fraternity that the decision on the day was wrong. Discussed in Midweek tackle immediately after the Fremantle/Carlton decision. Forget much ?
Selective hearing

Key forwards.

Apples for apples.

I'm assuming he's #1?

Harry is 3rd in average free kicks a game for key forwards. Can't blame him for others being made of glass.

Meanwhile there's also 5 other Pies players ahead of him for free kicks per game and 9 ahead of Charlie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back