Banter Who will be better in 2024? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 2

Banter threads are not to be taken too seriously. Have fun. Let others have fun.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice cartoon, but it should be 'We have made more than one in every three Grand Finals in history'.

43 Grand Finals in the 127 year history of the competition.
Participation award winners for sure Fudgey - you can gloat about being the games biggest chokers over your entire history as much as you like...talk about making a silk purse out of a pig's ear...

too funny.

Participation award winners for sure Fudgey - you can gloat about being the games biggest chokers over your entire history as much as you like...talk about making a silk purse out of a pig's ear...

too funny.
Much prefer to have to most number of games won in the history of the competition, than having the most number of wooden spoons in the professional era.

Hilarious.

Here we are in a thread where the topic is who wins the most games in a given year, but we're told the number of games you win doesn't matter and 'premierships are all that count'.

Does that mean that if neither team win the flag this year, this thread is null and void?

OK.

Much prefer to have to most number of games won in the history of the competition, than having the most number of wooden spoons in the professional era.
You can quote irrelevancies as much as you like - they are still irrelevant.

I understand why you wish to avoid the topic of the actual thread though.....

Hilarious.

Here we are in a thread where the topic is who wins the most games in a given year, but we're told the number of games you win doesn't matter and 'premierships are all that count'.

Does that mean that if neither team win the flag this year, this thread is null and void?

OK.
oh here you go again - trying to add a deflection on top of a deflection - careful fudgey you might spin yourself into more of a confused state than you live in already.

Hilarious.

OK.

This is a "2024" thread, merely who finishes higher. Flags are the ultimate prize

Not hard to comprehend

So, who will be better in "2024", you know, tge thread title

You can quote irrelevancies as much as you like - they are still irrelevant.

I understand why you wish to avoid the topic of the actual thread though.....
Well you tell me...

Do winning games of footy count if you don't win the flag?

Because multiple Carlton posters in this thread are saying they don't.

Knot tying... the Carlton supporter's favourite pastime.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hilarious.

OK.
giphy.gif

Well you tell me...

No one who posts on here -wins or loses a game of footy - I think you might do well to consider this.

I'm off to lunch with family and then I will squeeze nine holes in ( maybe 12 if I am lucky) these are things we do win or lose in - stuff we personally control.

As for AFL - it is getting a tad too 'fix-turing' and a tad too much run by the type of person I wouldn't have a coffee with tbh.

The whole umpires are being coached by a bloke in the stands - during games issue has been nicely swept under the carpet - doesn't sit well with me - a very "Victorian" shitshow.

Hilarious.

OK.
Confusion was generated as to whether it is most games/ premiership points in 2024, furthest post season progression on head to head record as to thread meaning

Well you tell me...

Who will be better in 2024? Carlton or Collingwood?

Pretty obvious that once Collingwood win next week to have a 2-0 HTH record over Carlton of who the better team in 2024 was.
Yes it is obvious: Carlton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back