Banter Who will be better in 2024? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Fadge and Cob regularly show up - win/lose, no beef there.

Whereā€™s My Tilly ? Hasnā€™t posted since Carlton whooped his team after heā€™s arrogantly giving us shit all year, thatā€™s cowardly.
Geelong don't even have a dozen flags! They really are long overdue a nice prolonged spell down the arse end of the ladder.

Goes to water real quick when he actually comes up against someone closer to his size

Or, perhaps he took diving lessons from šŸ
He proved he is as soft as a marshmellow.

Hasnā€™t the biggest Dirty Bird of them all, Darcy Moore made an art of using his knee to break players ribs!

Not So Classy Darcy!!

Gees Blues supporters getting all excited after the Pies played a practice match yesterday and lost. Was a nice little pipe opener to get the rust out after the byes, gave the Suns the wins like the AFL asked us too and now ready for the run home.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gees Blues supporters getting all excited after the Pies played a practice match yesterday and lost. Was a nice little pipe opener to get the rust out after the byes, gave the Suns the wins like the AFL asked us too and now ready for the run home.
Theyā€™re as rusty as an old farm gate.

Youā€™ll be towelled by The Edge & then by the pensioners, followed by the kids.

Itā€™ll be lovely to watch :)

Very cute that Corn Cobbers had to change his avatar to goaties goal against us in order to cope with the rinsing he's getting in this thread.

Hope you're doing ok pal :p
Well someone this morning asked who "Daics" was, thought I'd help out, he's the guy in my avatar

Remove this Banner Ad

Back