Banter Who will be better in 2024? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 2

Banter threads are not to be taken too seriously. Have fun. Let others have fun.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Below looking fun! :)

PROJECTED WEEK 1 OF FINALS

First Qualifying Final (1st hosts 4th):
Sydney Swans vs Collingwood at the SCG

First Elimination Final (5th hosts 8th): Brisbane Lions vs Port Adelaide at the Gabba

Second Elimination Final (6th hosts 7th): Geelong vs Essendon at the MCG

Second Qualifying Final (2nd hosts 3rd): Carlton vs Fremantle at the MCG

First Elimination Final (5th hosts 8th): Brisbane Lions vs Port Adelaide at the Gabba

Double chance blues 😍

Very presumptuous to suggest the cold pies finish anywhere near top 4 considering they almost lost to the wooden spoon Roos…

As I predicted the tigers absolutely dismantled the blues and put on a clinic (in the vfl)

Dunno why those northern suburb Italian and Macedonian fans are up and about

I'd prefer the ride that has my team winning as many games of football as possible.

And I support the club which has:
The equal most premierships;
The most Grand Final appearances;
The most finals wins;
The most games won;
11 years as the longest stretch between Grand Final appearances (1991 to 2001);
7 years as the longest stretch between finals appearances (1995 to 2001), winning minimum 7 games in all bar one of those seasons;

Regardless of how old you are, you've had a great bang for your buck as a Collingwood supporter.
giphy.gif

If that's what it's going to be then the Pies will get smashed by the Swans, and will then exit stage left the following week.

Please make it happen i want them to have that date with the Swans at the SCG.:grinv1::laughv1:

If that's what it's going to be then the Pies will get smashed by the Swans, and will then exit stage left the following week.

Please make it happen i want them to have that date with the Swans at the SCG.:grinv1::laughv1:

The danger is that the Swans lose the QF, we win the QF, Swans win the SF and we play at the SCG in the PF.

Last edited:
A lot of attention on teams such as the Swans. Blues, Pies, Bombers and Cats but Freo now in 3rd spot are the quiet achievers with 5 games in Perth to come for them.
The Dockers are slipping under the radar almost unnoticed here.

They are having a very impressive season, but yet no one seems to be making any big fuss about them.

I doubt that they'll be complaining that much though. It's a good position to be in winning games, and everyone else talking about and talking up the other teams.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looking very good are you Blues.

Premiership favourites I think now are Carlton.

Anything but a flag from here will be regarded as an absolute disaster and one of the greatest chokes of the modern era.

Desperately trying the moz already.

Don’t write-off the season just yet GC and North may not play finals so you have a chance.

You guys really do need more experience in finals to understand how the finals system works, don't you?

That's OK, it will come with time. Maybe....

Wouldn’t the Swans as Seed 1 have home finals throughout the finals, so even if they lost the QF, they would host the SF and a potential PF. Try to respond in a way that you wouldn’t normally respond.

Last edited:
No, if you lose the QF you get the SF at home but the PF would be away.
So I made two mistakes. The typo (SF instead of EF) and thinking seed 1 gets home finals throughout, even with a QF loss. Not having a good day am I lol.

Wouldn’t the Swans as Seed 1 have home finals throughout the finals, so even if they lost the QF, they would host the SF and a potential PF. Try to respond in a way that you wouldn’t normally respond.
Come on mate 😆 🤣 😂 first year following the game? Why did you pick Carlton to barrack for? 😆

You guys really do need more experience in finals to understand how the finals system works, don't you?

That's OK, it will come with time. Maybe....
That's about a thousand times you've said that mate, you've forgotten we had a taste of the finals last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back