Banter Who will be better in 2024? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 2

Banter threads are not to be taken too seriously. Have fun. Let others have fun.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uhm on current form, no you really don't stand a chance against either of us. Things can change but as of now, no i wouldn't be very confident beating those 2 sides..
Make no mistake, Carlton are one of the first teams Collingwood would want to play in a big final of all teams in and around the top 8.

Make no mistake, Carlton are one of the first teams Collingwood would want to play in a big final of all teams in and around the top 8.
No excuses for Collingwood when they play us next.
Reigning premiers
Pendles 400th
Plus they have the dominant big man on the field and the GOAT complimenting his extraordinary ruckwork, together with the muscle down back , and close to 20 premiership players. Pies by plenty

Making finals... is what Collingwood do.

You know we'll be there. Though will Carlton?

Because if there is any team that could find a way to miss finals from Carlton's current position, it's Carlton....

Blueshakes, baby!
Do you still think Carlton won't make the finals?

I’d be very worried about Essington this week if I were you.

You’re on the same talent level & they could be mad this week from losing last week.

BTW - your unlikely to be playing in any “ big” finals so we’re all good.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok enough of this "Whispers" stuff...

It's "Whisper", singular!!

Show some respect 😄
View attachment 2036749You;
Asking us to respect a nickname born in narcissism... Idk about that campaigner

Anyone who's given themselves the nickname 'Whisper' because they reckon whenever they walk into a room people whisper 'omg that's Nick Daicos' should probably give themselves an uppercut.

Statistically, Owies has a better goal kicking average than Hill does over the last two seasons.
Don’t get me wrong we love Owies & Bobby is great to watch :).

This is more shedding light on the major disappointment & clear waste of Dirty Bird trade resources that is the little plodder otherwise known as…Lauchie Schultz.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back