Banter Who will be better in 2024? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Right... so just the vibe then?

Most of them went just fine last year in their first finals run...

Fantasia Owies and O.Hollands all imo replaced by returning players in Martin Motlop and Cottrell who all showed they're fine under the heat of finals last year.

Martin Hewett Motlop Kemp Kennedy Fogarty Cowan Cottrell

Seems like a fairly good 'bottom 8'
It’s just an opinion, I also pointed out flaws in my own team in the same post as well.

Most contending teams bottom 8 look okay assuming zero injuries, so list health a wildcard that will certainly play a role for at least a few unfortunate teams.

Naicos, Jaicos, Degropey, Elliot and Crisp. The rest are bog ordinary this year.
Bobby H
Pendlebury (*)
DeGoey
Quaynor
Howe

Special mention to Nick Daicos -
Showing promise. Could be harder at it!

(*) can’t exclude this bloke, not what he used to be, but a brilliant player over 400 games.
So far we've got 9 players in our top 5, from 2 contributions.

Next?

Sigh, worth a crack at having an actual discussion.

Back to shit-posting / banter then, which is also pretty entertaining. Did anyone ever discover what the Blues were cooking? Perhaps if was the infamous apology sausage sizzle marketed in advance?

View attachment 2037729
Nothing wrong with a ‘slow’ cooker…I know I love mine.

If you couldn't grasp the sarcasm of Nick Daicos not being in your top 5 idk how to help. I mean seriously anyone listing 2024 Quaynor and Howe in a top 5 is clearly taking the piss.
You guys actually couldn't have picked a less applicable club to say 'the talent drops away after the top 5', when our list is (and has been for a long time) more even and balanced than any other team in the competition.

You guys actually couldn't have picked a less applicable club to say 'the talent drops away after the top 5', when our list is (and has been for a long time) more even and balanced than any other team in the competition.
Maybe in 2023 it was. This year its a few guns and then a whole heap of

jurassic park deal with it GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe in 2023 it was. This year its a few guns and then a whole heap of

jurassic park deal with it GIF
Fadge likes to use the coaches votes as a guide to a players worth.
So we have Nick Daicos, then huge gap, then Crisp, then DeGoey, then it really falls away to pendlebury and Cameron I think. There's a a few with points between 1-5 but it's as rare as hens teeth .

Collingwood to miss the 8 this year. Don’t come at me, that’s what Jordan Lewis said on AFL360..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back