Banter Who will be better in 2024? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 2

Banter threads are not to be taken too seriously. Have fun. Let others have fun.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pick 16 and 46 for Stephen O'Reilly who played 12 games, who you had to pay illegally outside the cap. Then he blew the whistle on you, after which you got fined and got kicked out of multiple drafts.

All in all - Stephen O'Reilly for: Pick 16, pick 46, $1m fine, pick 1, 2, 17 and 33 in the 2003 draft, pick 1 in the 2003 PSD, 1st and 2nd round picks in the 2004 draft, plus blowing a multi-million dollar investment in Pagan.

Schultz an absolute bargain in comparison.
Are you obsessed by a random draft pick from 30 years ago lol

It was a reference to the horrific image I’m still trying to block from my memory.

Moore’s worth is as much in the past as G. Southby - just a much lower worth.

He’s a shadow of the player he used to be- much like the club he plays for ol sport!
Well the media this week have just helped fuel a fire which I’m sure will burn hot and bright come seasons end.

You'll know your team more intimately, but I'll have a crack at your bottom 8 based on last weeks team:

Cowan, Hewett, O Hollands, Owies, Fantasia, Kennedy, Kemp, Fogarty

What's your take? Is that close to the mark?
The idea of a bottom 8 is so daft.

Think of your team last year and those players who may not be known as stars, but are great roll players who can change a game through their actions as much as any star.

Hewett & Kennedy are a big reason why our mids are currently the best in the comp.

Owies is our highest goal kicker this year behind Harry & Charlie.

Fogarty is our most important defensive forward - in fact of the last 19 games he’s played we’ve only lost 2.

Hollands is very young and needs to strengthen, albeit he has the heart of a lion, he’s a chance to be displaced by returning players.

Cowan was highlighted today on SEN as a player who’s growth has epitomised Carlton’s performance so far.

We don’t have Cox or Frampton - happy to watch them run around for y’all !

The idea of a bottom 8 is so daft.

Think of your team last year and those players who may not be known as stars, but are great roll players who can change a game through their actions as much as any star.

Hewett & Kennedy are a big reason why our mids are currently the best in the comp.

Owies is our highest goal kicker this year behind Harry & Charlie.

Fogarty is our most important defensive forward - in fact of the last 19 games he’s played we’ve only lost 2.

Hollands is very young and needs to strengthen, albeit he has the heart of a lion, he’s a chance to be displaced by returning players.

Cowan was highlighted today on SEN as a player who’s growth has epitomised Carlton’s performance so far.

We don’t have Cox or Frampton - happy to watch them run around for y’all !
Well who are your bottom 8 if I got them all wrong? Or are all your players somehow magically in your top 15?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Schultz for a first and 2nd rounder
Ricky Gervais Lol GIF

😂

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back