Banter Who will be better in 2024? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 2

Banter threads are not to be taken too seriously. Have fun. Let others have fun.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome.

Means we'd give Fremantle a higher draft pick.

That's the thing about our great football club... always there to assist those less fortunate than ourselves...
Essendon thanks you.

Got to occasionally give the less fortunate a leg up.

Might even do likewise for long suffering Carlton in a few weeks.
Trevor Noah Hot Ones GIF by First We Feast

As I've now said three times comprehend the discussion.

I'll give you a clue:
When a question mark is used, it is generally a question.
When a full stop is used, it is generally a statement.

Another lie

You removed 3 sides that you believed could not win the flag, I posed the question that you believed 15 teams could win tge flag and the backtracking started

You really do struggle

Cripps is looking the goods for the Brownlow now that Heeney is out of the way with suspension.

$3.50 v $4.50 for Naicos. You listening from all the way down from 9th Fadge?
He sure is.

Pretty tight race at the moment, though I've been told by many Carlton supporters many times that betting agency odds have no correlation to the probability of an event.

So who knows?

Alex Cincotta could even win it?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Agree.

There's no doubt he'll get off.

As David King said 'the AFL don't like asterisks for contenders on Brownlow night'.

Yeah I agree.

They should just loosen the rules a little bit imo. Maybe only 2+ week suspensions should disqualify you so there isn’t really an argument that he should’ve got off.

Fancy trying to come up with a term to rival "the colliwobbles" - a term first coined by Lou Richards wasn't it ?
It's not taking off for you unfortunately. Pies looking bog average in 9th, blaming personnel problems, defence of the flag is shot , so the focus turns to picking flaws in Carlton. Keep trying
Lou buried the Colliwobbles in 1990

Buckley, Harry McKay the most influential front half player at the moment

Someone should tell bucks, Harry isn't in the top 97 players in the league

I wonder how many of the Carlton posters are young upstarts whose experience following Carlton is 5 spoons and zero flags?

No wonder they're making hay whilst the sun is shining... but beware the Blueshakes!
I would say about 95%. Except for arrow. That dude is around 80 years old. Maybe worm? He seems old school

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back