Banter Who will be better in 2024? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any
Well it was nice watching a couple of old combatants going toe to toe tonight - still, Hodgey has me scratching my hed about teh missing 5 best forwards Collingwood has on the injury list - wow you blokes have been cruelled by inury eh?

A few of the Geelong youngsters looked really good playing against Collingwood tonight.
We're making up the numbers this season, but happy to do a few favours along the way.

Time to chuck in the towel folks. We may or may not win the flag this year, but we will finish in front of Collingwood!

You timed it all wrong. If it's high draft picks you're after, then you should've starting losing games earlier.:laughv1:

Not good enough to contend and not bad enough to rebuild properly. Talk about being caught in a pincer movement eh!:laughv1:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He certainly has.

Do you realise he's kicked as many goals in a single finals game (multiple times) as your boy Charlie has kicked in finals games across his entire career?
Do you realise that Mason Cox has played 4 times more finals games than Charlie Curnow?

Do you realise that Mason Cox is six years older than Charlie Curnow?

Do you realise that (hopefully) Charlie Curnow should get opportunities to turn those figures around, after all he was good enough to kick 6 goals on all Australian full back Darcy Moore last year.

Do you realise that Lachie Schultz is likely going to cost you a top 10 pick this year and a second rounder last year at exactly the same time that the Pies list is screaming out for replenishment?

Do you realise that Carlton supporters will be chuckling for years if Freo take said likely top 10 pick and draft a decent player who will be forever known as the player that the pies gave away for Schultz?

Do you realise that the Ginnivan trade is starting to look worse and worse and that the 2nd rounder that you got from Hawthorn might end up being worse than the one they give you?

Do you realise that the Flaming Lips are a great band ? (A bit off track but some will get it)

Last edited:
Time to chuck in the towel folks. We may or may not win the flag this year, but we will finish in front of Collingwood!

You timed it all wrong. If it's high draft picks you're after, then you should've starting losing games earlier.:laughv1:

Not good enough to contend and not bad enough to rebuild properly. Talk about being caught in a pincer movement eh!:laughv1:
They've now qualified for pick number 9. Correct me if I'm wrong. ( thats Fremantle I'm talking about)

What difference would it make?

If someone's opinion is worth that little to you, pestering them 10,000 times
to get them to change it (but knowing they won't) is really just a circle jerking exercise with your Carlton friends.

I wouldn't say this applies to all of you - it's mostly JustaBattler and Arr0w sharing a soggy biscuit.
I'm reallllyy not sure if ur one who should be speaking on this matter Meowbagger. You've done more than your fair share of it too.

What difference would it make?

If someone's opinion is worth that little to you, pestering them 10,000 times to get them to change it (but knowing they won't) is really just a circle jerking exercise with your Carlton friends.

I wouldn't say this applies to all of you - it's mostly JustaBattler and Arr0w sharing a soggy biscuit.

And why would you actually be here to point that out?

Do you realise that Mason Cox has played 4 times more finals games than Charlie Curnow?

Do you realise that Mason Cox is six years older than Charlie Curnow?

Do you realise that (hooefully) Charlie Curnow should get opportunities to turn those figures around, after all he was good enough to kick 6 goals on all Australian full back Darcy Moore last year.

Do you realise that Lachie Schultz is likely going to cost you a top 10 pick this year and a second rounder last year at exactly the same time that the Pies list is screaming out for replenishment?

Do you realise that Carlton supporters will be chuckling for years if Freo take said likely top 10 pick and draft a decent player who will be forever known as the player that the pies gave away for Schultz?

Do you realise that the Ginnivan trade is starting to look worse and worse and that the 2nd rounder that you got from Hawthorn might end up being worse than the one they give you?

Do you realise that the Flaming Lips are a great band ? (A bit off track but some will get it)
Do you realise that Carlton haven't contended for a premiership in 25 years?

He certainly has.

Do you realise he's kicked as many goals in a single finals game (multiple times) as your boy Charlie has kicked in finals games across his entire career?

Not since the last time you said it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back