Banter Who will be better in 2024? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 2

Banter threads are not to be taken too seriously. Have fun. Let others have fun.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will we be hearing about umpire favoritism from Fudgey when Cripps wins the Brownlow this year? Given Nicky still can't seem to handle a tag and the rest of his team are collapsing around him it's not looking good for little Nicky boy

Will we be hearing about umpire favoritism from Fudgey when Cripps wins the Brownlow this year? Given Nicky still can't seem to handle a tag and the rest of his team are collapsing around him it's not looking good for little Nicky boy
at least Nicky has an excuse for not being as damaging as usual with the tag, what's Walsh's excuse?

Tell us you haven't watched a Carlton game recently without telling us that you haven't watched a Carlton game recently...
I have watched them play lol He has been horrible and you cannot deny it. I will give you a tip, you can become premium and change your name to something more relevant like Crippsisnotbad and it saves you the embarrassment of having to carry around your moniker in BigFooty all the time.

I have watched them play lol He has been horrible and you cannot deny it. I will give you a tip, you can become premium and change your name to something more relevant like Crippsisnotbad and it saves you the embarrassment of having to carry around your moniker in BigFooty all the time.

Says the poster that has a GWS player as a moniker of a username

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You should let the coaches know who keep giving him coaches votes. Third in coaches votes per game behind Heeney and Daicos...

Don't worry, I'm waiting for the prodigal son Cody Walker to join the league before I change it to CodyistheGOAT. He'll be running rings around little Nicky by the time he turns 18, only difference being he's actually known for getting a hard ball or two as well!

You should let the coaches know who keep giving him coaches votes every game. Third in coaches votes per game behind Heeney and Daicos...
See, this is why we don't work with averages...

The more games one plays, the more difficult it is to maintain an unusually high average.

This time last week Walsh was ahead of Daicos in 'average coaches votes'....

Coaches votes, free kicks to forwards, etc...

The more games one plays, the more difficult it is to maintain an unusually high average.

This time last week Walsh was ahead of Daicos in 'average coaches votes'....

Coaches votes, free kicks to forwards, etc...
And this week big Crippa could be leading poor little Nicky in the votes on his way to securing another Brownlow. Nicky will have to settle for another Fadgelow!

This might be the most bizarre maths-related statement I have ever heard.

You have also proven why averages SHOULD be used with your second statement. Because with an increasing sample size the outlier results get smoothed out and you get a truer sense of the real result (i.e., the average).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back