Banter Who will be better in 2024? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 2

Banter threads are not to be taken too seriously. Have fun. Let others have fun.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

So what is the correct 'approximate probability' if not 29%?

Go.

I think you know so little you don't even understand what you dont know about this stuff - do yourself a favour and let numbers go- you just can't do the stuff - which is ok most can't , it is the equal worst taught subject in the world along with golf.

I think you know so little you don't even understand what you dont know about this stuff - do yourself a favour and let numbers go- you just can't do the stuff - which is ok most can't , it is the equal worst taught subject in the world along with golf.
Yet another one who jumps in with a superiority complex without coming to the party with alternate rationale and answer.

Achieved more in the game than every single Carlton player on you list.
Rubbish he hardly knows the game, plenty of duds have won a premiership, the great players win Brownlows or Colemans and All Australian.

Now, back to 2024, what is the probability of Pies finishing higher than us?

Bored Cabin Fever GIF

Achieved more in the game than every single Carlton player on you list.
Hahaha!

This is gold...

or is it bronze...?

Cant wait to see his towering bronze statue outside the MCG...such an immense figure in the game.

His will be the only statue with a bronze seagull on his head.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Now we get back to 'there are too many factors to be able to determine a probability'...

No matter how much you want to ignore the fact, there is a nearly one in three chance your team's current premiership drought will be extending to 50 years and beyond.

29%
The fact that you can't even parse your own thinking into rational discourse as far as basic numbers go - and can't even see the illogicality of what you write means there is very little chance to get you up to speed - you refuse to understand or read or look up the basics which a few posters on here have been kind enough to point out to you over and over and over again...is kind of sad - for you.

PS a chance as you put it - irrespective of whatever makey uppy number with decimal points you miscalculate is NOT a FACT.

challenging anyone else to use your own silliness to produce an equally silly number is just demonstrating your own lack of understanding.

The fact that you can't even parse your own thinking into rational discourse as far as basic numbers go - and can't even see the illogicality of what you write means there is very little chance to get you up to speed - you refuse to understand or read or look up the basics which a few posters on here have been kind enough to point out to you over and over and over again...is kind of sad - for you.

PS a chance as you put it - irrespective of whatever makey uppy number with decimal points you miscalculate is NOT a FACT.

challenging anyone else to use your own silliness to produce an equally silly number is just demonstrating your own lack of understanding.
You really are tying yourself in knots, aren't you?

Probability.

Chance.

Of course it's not fact.

Nonetheless - I'm looking forward to Carlton's current premiership drought continuing to extend. And as it continues to extend, it may become a 50 year plus drought.

As much as you don't want to entertain the possibility.

You really are tying yourself in knots, aren't you?

Probability.

Chance.

Of course it's not fact.

Nonetheless - I'm looking forward to Carlton's current premiership drought continuing to extend. And as it continues to extend, it may become a 50 year plus drought.

As much as you don't want to entertain the possibility.
You called chance a fact - Fudgey I quoted you doing it - you make the same sillies over and over and over again...

Please don't put words into my mouth either- I accept that pretty much anything is possible until it is no longer possible - so what ? Only the ignorant are impressed with errors of logic or thinking or basic numbers. You can play to that audience as much as you like - just don't kid yourself that you are doing anything except embarrassing yourself.

Jason Castagna a better player than Pendlebury confirmed Fadge ?

3>2 ye?

You called chance a fact - Fudgey I quoted you doing it - you make the same sillies over and over and over again...

Please don't put words into my mouth either- I accept that pretty much anything is possible until it is no longer possible - so what ? Only the ignorant are impressed with errors of logic or thinking or basic numbers. You can play to that audience as much as you like - just don't kid yourself that you are doing anything except embarrassing yourself.
Keep tying those knots.

Meanwhile, I'll keep counting the years as Carlton continues to extend its premiership drought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back