Banter Who will be better in 2024? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 2

Banter threads are not to be taken too seriously. Have fun. Let others have fun.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time to inject some youth into the side. Enter ........Mason Cox and Tom Mitchell

Dirty Birds flying into a black hole - lovely!View attachment 2054358
Yep, this season is done for my boys.

You can post as many ladder positions as you like, I don’t really care if I’m being honest. This group has given us Collingwood supporters the ride of our lives over the last 2 years, and it ended in the ultimate only last season.

Yes, we’ve run out of steam, but we will reset, throw a bit more coal on and will be good to go next season.

You can post as many ladder positions as you like, I don’t really care if I’m being honest. This group has given us Collingwood supporters the ride of our lives over the last 2 years, and it ended in the ultimate only last season.

Yes, we’ve run out of steam, but we will reset, throw a bit more coal on and will be good to go next season.
But you wont be good to go next season....

You have no draft picks.

Pendlebury, Howe, Cox, Elliott, Sidebottom will likely retire.

The cliff is behind you & you're hanging on emotionally by a very thin (imaginary) thread of hubris.

Collingwood are falling, the ground is approaching fast - best you open your eyes.

Love how Carlton have lost 5000 games of football in the last 20 years and through thick and thin, we are all still here.

Collingwood win a flag in 2023….. currently in 13th position after losing 4 games in a row in 2024 (2 wins from 2nd ffs) and their supporters - “I don’t even care…. it’s been a good run.”

I’d hate to see you guys if Collingwood ever have two years in a row finishing in the bottom 4. Membership numbers will plummet. 😂

But you wont be good to go next season....

You have no draft picks.

Pendlebury, Howe, Cox, Elliott, Sidebottom will likely retire.

The cliff is behind you & you're hanging on emotionally by a very thin (imaginary) thread of hubris.

Collingwood are falling, the ground is approaching fast - best you open your eyes.
I would expect only Sidebottom to retire, the rest will play again next year.

Yes we don’t have a 1st round pick this year, but we do have draft picks. The draft this year is widely seen as a weak draft so it’s not the end of the world in that sense.

I hate to spoil your party but you have conveniently forgotten that we are cashed up and going to be a massive player in the FA and trade market come seasons end.

Collingwood never stay down for long.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Love how Carlton have lost 5000 games of football in the last 20 years and through thick and thin, we are all still here.

Collingwood win a flag in 2023….. currently in 13th position after losing 4 games in a row in 2024 (2 wins from 2nd ffs) and their supporters - “I don’t even care…. it’s been a good run.”

I’d hate to see you guys if Collingwood ever have two years in a row finishing in the bottom 4. Membership numbers will plummet. 😂
Well maybe one day you’ll get that feeling of winning a flag and will be able to comment, until that day, maybe… 🤐

I would expect only Sidebottom to retire, the rest will play again next year.

Yes we don’t have a 1st round pick next year, but we do have draft picks. The draft next week is widely seen as a weak draft so it’s not the end of the world in that sense.

I hate to spoil your party but you have conveniently forgotten that we are cashed up and going to be a massive player in the FA and trade market come seasons end.

Collingwood never stay down for long.
Pur-lease!

What player would want to jump down that hole.

What FA’s will fill the gap?

Your hubris is showing.

Unfortunately for the Pies the future isnt looking good. Ageing list, no depth, no young talent coming through, no decent draft picks and Tassie coming soon

We know mate, you blokes have been telling us about the last two decades for years now, fasten your seatbelt it's coming back your way.
Tuck And Roll GIF by Friday the 13th

We know mate, you blokes have been telling us about the last two decades for years now, fasten your seatbelt it's coming back your way.

You’ll need to actually win something for it to have any weight.

Pies are cooked for season 24, now you just have to worry about a couple of sides in NSW, 1 in QLD etc etc.

You’ll need to actually win something for it to have any weight.

Pies are cooked for season 24, now you just have to worry about a couple of sides in NSW, 1 in QLD etc etc.
Look at the thread title, we'll win that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back