Banter Who will be better in 2024? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 2

Banter threads are not to be taken too seriously. Have fun. Let others have fun.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah it's pretty sad. He's just finding anything he possibly can to argue against. I guess it was bound to happen. Can't wait to see next week when we beat his team, cement our top 4 spot and guarantee his team finishing outside the 8.
'Next week'

'Next year'

'If'

The standard vocabulary of a Carlton supporter...

So multiple posters saying Collingwood aren't a Powerhouse, though declining you provide their rationale as to what constitutes a powerhouse and who those powerhouses are.

Just standard behaviour from this supporter group.

Who do they think they're kidding?

Trying to say 'Collingwood aren't a powerhouse' would be like me saying 'Carlton don't have navy blue in their traditional jumper, so there!'
Just clarifies how delusional you are, yet again !

100%?

You need a new abacus.

Remember 2022?

'The Grim Reaper'.

Collingwood are 100% the reigning premiers.

But I guess a good prospect of playing finals at this time of the year is as good as it gets for Carlton supporters.
Don't need to rely on a abacus. We're 2nd on the ladder with 5 games to go, 4 of them out of the 8. We're not losing every single games, we'll win atleast 1 or 2, that'll get us into finals.

100%?

You need a new abacus.

Remember 2022?

'The Grim Reaper'.

Collingwood are 100% the reigning premiers.

But I guess a good prospect of playing finals at this time of the year is as good as it gets for Carlton supporters.
Add the prospect of the Pies finishing in the bottom four and you have it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure how that's relevant to 2024? You say Carlton fans always look in the past, all I've seen you do is mention the past ever since you got found out for your 16th prediction!!
Just a simple reminder not to get too far ahead of yourself, in the way you did in 2022.

I recall a certain unnamed poster who rhymes with 'CArr0w' who when Carlton found themselves in the top 4 at the midway point of 2022 spending a couple of hours quoting historical posts declaring how wrong they were given Carlton's resurgence.

Real egg on face stuff that was... but it was Glorious!

Just a simple reminder not to get too far ahead of yourself, in the way you did in 2022.

I recall a certain unnamed poster who rhymes with 'CArr0w' who when Carlton found themselves in the top 4 at the midway point of 2022 spending a couple of hours quoting historical posts declaring how wrong they were given Carlton's resurgence.

Who's laughing now and who has egg on the face, you're rambling on like the Pies are 2nd and Carlton are 13th, you'll get used to it eventually.

We're in 2024, not 2022.

You need to learn to differentiate between when someone is taking the p1ss, and someone is getting ahead of themselves....

No no, that's your modus operandi, numerous cognitive bias predictions (always understated with Carlton and Tigers), then if any are close to being accurate, you claim superior analytical knowledge

Unfortunately for most of your predictions are massive failures

Hilarious

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back