Banter Who will be better in 2024? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 2

Banter threads are not to be taken too seriously. Have fun. Let others have fun.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vs Top 8 opponents

Carlton - 6W 4L
Collingwood - 3W 4L 2D

Might have something to do with the gap.

Vs Bottom two sides
Carlton 4-0
Collingwood 1-0

Has everything to do with the gap.

7zlYZRECgmw3NExJR3.webp

No Carlton are not better, they are every bit as bad as Collingwood this year. So, the Blueshakes are 3 games clear of Collingwood and have played an extra game. The only difference is the Shakers have played the bottom 2, 4 times; Collingwood have only played them once. I keep telling Carlton fans this legendary list they have is no good, but they refuse to listen. It crumbles every time the pressure lifts.
We will beat you next week.

Then I will post my Blue Heaven milkshake here, in your honour.

The ship is taking in a bit of water here! Good job we have the Pies coming up next to refocus the minds.

Ruining our year is all Collingwood have left so this will be their cup final. I think we do struggle a bit when expectations are high.

That finals runs last year happened after expectations dropped to the floor after all. Lack of pace in the team and a lack of a second strong key position defender after Jacob Weitering is an issue as well.

The situation can still be salvaged, but we've decided to make life really difficult for ourselves here!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would remind me of Pies 2019. Peppered the back of the year with 4 wins against junk sides. Only set us up for disappointment in the end
At least the Pies in 2019 contended.

Finished top 4, won their first final, and lost the Prelim by less than a kick.

Will Carlton contend?

It is yet to be seen.

They may not even make finals....

We will beat you next week.

Then I will post my Blue Heaven milkshake here, in your honour.

If by the rare chance that Carlton do fluke a win against Collingwood can you please send it to me. Much prefer the real thing over an image.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back