Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Banter threads are not to be taken too seriously. Have fun. Let others have fun.

Remove this Banner Ad

A premiership in the back pocket from 2023, as will as having seen 11 top 4 finishes since the turn of the century, quells the pain somewhat.

I can't imagine the disappointment you are currently experiencing.... so much (false) hope.
Can't imagine what morons would laugh at a team sitting in 9th while their team is below them at 11th.

cumulative number of wins each club is ahead on the ladder
or cumulative number of ladder spots..
As long as we have so many metrics that nobody can ever agree on one, this thread will last for many years.

Can't imagine what morons would laugh at a team sitting in 9th while their team is below them at 11th.
'Morons' that saw their team win last year's flag, after regularly being flag contenders for the last two decades, who have heard nothing but hollow promises from Carlton supporters all this year about how they've 'finally arrived', when we all knew better...

'Morons' that saw their team win last year's flag, after regularly being flag contenders for the last two decades, who have heard nothing but hollow promises from Carlton supporters all this year about how they've 'finally arrived', when we all knew better...
See post above.

Maybe start a thread "My Team Was Good Last Season But Not Anymore"
Na will stick to the Collingwood v Carlton 2024 thread.

Pretty obvious that the team who won both Carlton v Collingwood contests is better.

Enjoying seeing Carlton fans clinging to them beating Richmond twice as to why they are better than Collingwood, or pivoting to the tried and true stuff from the 1960s.

Looks like a Melbourne fluke win now.
Didn't Melbourne finished 2nd after their "fluke" premiership.

Looking more like we are experiencing a Geelong premiership lull, one poor year where miss finals and drop to mid table before bouncing back to top4 again.

Carlton looks to be mirroring their 2011-12 peak of 5th and then gradual fall away.

Na will stick to the Collingwood v Carlton 2024 thread.

Pretty obvious that the team who won both Carlton v Collingwood contests is better.

Enjoying seeing Carlton fans clinging to them beating Richmond twice as to why they are better than Collingwood, or pivoting to the tried and true stuff from the 1960s.
Richmond beat Sydney as well, sometimes i think you are new to our great game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looks like a Melbourne fluke win now.
Absolute Bradburys, the way we play a handful of finals series for 20 years, then win 100% of the ones we make... ;)

Maybe start a thread "My Team Was Good Last Season But Not Anymore"
Maybe start a thread "My Team is an Also Ran AGAIN".

Absolute Bradburys, the way we play a handful of finals series for 20 years, then win 100% of the ones we make... ;)

Maybe start a thread "My Team is an Also Ran AGAIN".
Another one lol

Carlton is embarrassing Collingwood by association. It's embarrassing to have an inept laughing stock labelled as your "arch rival".
We need you guys to pull the finger out and do better because your stink indirectly affects us too.
Being considered Collingwood's arch rival is hugely important to Carlton. It gives them an ongoing relevance in the competition they otherwise wouldn't have..It's an honour for them! But it's an honour they no longer deserve!

Carlton will lose arch rival status with a loss to West Coast. It's not just finals on the line. Final warning! Collingwood deserves a strong, proud arch rival, not a dumpster fire laughing stock.

We will have to switch to Geelong or Hawthorn if you lose this. Sorry but we have to take care of our own image.

Carlton is embarrassing Collingwood by association. It's embarrassing to have an inept laughing stock labelled as your "arch rival".
We need you guys to pull the finger out and do better because your stink indirectly affects us too.
Being considered Collingwood's arch rival is hugely important to Carlton. It gives them an ongoing relevance in the competition they otherwise wouldn't have..It's an honour for them! But it's an honour they no longer deserve!

Carlton will lose arch rival status with a loss to West Coast. It's not just finals on the line. Final warning! Collingwood deserves a strong, proud arch rival, not a dumpster fire laughing stock.

We will have to switch to Geelong or Hawthorn if you lose this. Sorry but we have to take care of our own image.
What would Fadge do then?

Fadge can still torture Carlton supporters if they're not considered the arch rival.
Oh what Fadge says goes in one ear and straight out the other at this stage.:laughv1:

Fadge can still torture Carlton supporters if they're not considered the arch rival.
What you mean you would leave him behind with us? I see your plan to get rid of him.

Oh what Fadge says goes in one ear and straight out the other at this stage.:laughv1:

What you mean you would leave him behind with us? I see your plan to get rid of him.
You could learn a lot from Fadge if only you'd open your minds and listen!

No way! Fadge is invaluable. Fadge is coming with us to the new Geelong v Collingwood thread. We need our numbers man.
But he's still welcome to continue his hobby of torturing you guys.

You could learn a lot from Fadge if only you'd open your minds and listen!

No way! Fadge is invaluable. Fadge is coming with us to the new Geelong v Collingwood thread. We need our numbers man.
But he's still welcome to continue his hobby of torturing you guys.
13th is closer than anyone else got, I'll never doubt Fadge's astute predictions about Carlton again

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back