Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Banter threads are not to be taken too seriously. Have fun. Let others have fun.

Who will be better in 2025

• Carlton

• Collingwood

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Suggesting he had it in the first place?
Considering that you said earlier in the year that it would be a year of Essendon 2000 like dominance from the Pies, it must indeed be very embarrassing for you that this "all mighty and "all conquering" Pies team failed to even make the top eight nevermind the top four.:laughv1:

Considering that you said earlier in the year that it would be a year of Essendon 2000 like dominance of the Pies, it must indeed be very embarrassing for you that this "all mighty and "all conquering" Pies team failed to make the top eight nevermind the top four.:laughv1:
Yeah, I'm really embarrassed.

And I'm starting to get concerned about the number of stalkers I have on this forum who take notes about everything I post.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Confused Thinking GIF by Derek Tee

There’s a chance!!

Of course you received a love reaction from yours truly. Because Fadge really does believe Collingwood could still play finals. 🤦‍♂️

No Pies will be at the MCG at the end of September this year thank god! :laughv1:
Not many pies at the MCG at the end of August either. They all jumped ship. Reminded me of the days when you'd rock up at the footy to watch the reserves side at 11am and would be pleasantly surprised by how many seating options there were , and the joy of having front row seats was just beautiful.
Could have done that at 8pm last night. Flight JQ30 must have been packed this week with additional flights out of melbourne

Last edited:
There really is no pressure on us at all. If we fail to beat the Saints then it just wasn't meant to be this year.

The team is crippled with injury problems everyone is writing us off, so this is a free hit as such.

We have nothing to lose and everything to gain.

Yeah, I'm really embarrassed.

And I'm starting to get concerned about the number of stalkers I have on this forum who take notes about everything I post.
You've done this shit before as well when one of your predictions backfired on you.

If one is prepared to make a total and utter spectacle of oneself, then one must be prepared to deal with the consequences of that.;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Back