Banter Who will be better in 2025, Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Banter threads are not to be taken too seriously. Have fun. Let others have fun.

Who will be better in 2025

• Carlton

• Collingwood

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

You sound offended, mate. All I said was the bullying wasn't necessary, which it wasn't, now you're melting.... exactly like a bully would when called out - so you're proving my point here.

Sandpit sounds good, care to join? Think you and your cronies could use a bit of sun tbh.
You are bullying me now. If you don't stop bullying me I will have to report you for bullying.

That's how i saw it.

So, me waiting in anticipation to see something I hadn't seen is bullying. Interesting that you were not too quick to jump on to that Carlton flog last week who made the crap racial comments to me. Collingwood supporters picked him up straight away, but Carlton supporters brushed it off except one who had the balls to message me. If you are going to call it out, call it out both ways. And by the way, I like worm and consider him a valuable part of this thread.

So, me waiting in anticipation to see something I hadn't seen is bullying. Interesting that you were not too quick to jump on to that Carlton flog last week who made the crap racial comments to me. Collingwood supporters picked him up straight away, but Carlton supporters brushed it off except one who had the balls to message me. If you are going to call it out, call it out both ways. And by the way, I like worm and consider him a valuable part of this thread.
I'm not on here all the time mate and don't read everything so i didn't see it, i hate racial comments just like anyone else whether they knew you were indigenous or not. Did he apologise?

Wish both clubs had the balls to get together and start a break away super comp and get rid of all the charity case clubs dragging all big clubs down to their level. 18 teams in a country of 26million is crazy. US cities triple the size of Melb or Syd have 1 team each! Should have happened when the AFL started instead of keeping all the VFL teams. Is the AFL about being the best comp or is it about jobs for the boys in all the media, who like parasities live off their host!

I'm not on here all the time mate and don't read everything so i didn't see it, i hate racial comments just like anyone else whether they knew you were indigenous or not. Did he apologise?

Cheers mate, I do value you on this forum. Not sure to be honest as I put them on ignore and would never be interested in seeing one post from then again.

Cheers mate, I do value you on this forum. Not sure to be honest as I put them on ignore and would never be interested in seeing one post from then again.
I've seen the post now mate and i don't think he meant it as a racial slur towards you at all, if it was over that post you made about Cody Walker you should have explained what you meant when we asked you to, you left it wide open for everyone to work out. Once again i won't stand for any racial slurs especially against first nations Aussies but IMO that wasn't one.

I've seen the post now mate and i don't think he meant it as a racial slur towards you at all, if it was over that post you made about Cody Walker you should have explained what you meant when we asked you to, you left it wide open for everyone to work out. Once again i won't stand for any racial slurs especially against first nations Aussies but IMO that wasn't one.

Telling me that I would not be pleased and have extreme pride in an Aboriginal boy because of the team he plays for is certainly a racial comment. I said many posts before that I would be proud of the kid no matter who he played for and the response doubting my pride in my Aboriginality based on club allegiance certainly is racist.

Yet you still haven’t given a response about doubting him as a player… funny that.

If it was racist the post would’ve been reported, deleted & I’d be banned by now.

You were bagging Cody Walker (a 16yo btw) on a public forum, but in the same sentence saying you supported him. When challenged on your contradiction you went on an absolute hissy fit.

Telling me that I would not be pleased and have extreme pride in an Aboriginal boy because of the team he plays for is certainly a racial comment. I said many posts before that I would be proud of the kid no matter who he played for and the response doubting my pride in my Aboriginality based on club allegiance certainly is racist.
I'm sorry mate but i don't think it is and I'm not doubting your pride, we just thought it a strange post when the kid was in the top 2 in the U/16's, we just wanted to know why you thought that about him, whether you knew something or not. If you had've put IMO at the end of your post there would've been no problem.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's a flog Carlton supporter on BigFooty, so negative.
GIF by UFC

I keep forgetting my place as an Aboriginal. Reminder to self, it not racist unless the non Aboriginal people around you say it is. And to the poster who I refuse to answer, not once did I bag Cody Walker, actually said how talented he is. Clearly said he has decision making to and their is a lot to play out. Worm has a Point, this thread is not worth it. I am out

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter Who will be better in 2025, Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Back