Banter Who will be better in 2025, Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Banter threads are not to be taken too seriously. Have fun. Let others have fun.

Who will be better in 2025

• Carlton

• Collingwood

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rating players as A/B/C graders is only useful if we understand those players rated around them.

A player who is a C Grader to one person, may be a B Grader to another, and a D Grader to another.

I would love to see Carlton supporters' relative ratings of the Carlton and Collingwood listed players as A/B/C/D/E Graders.

Who is willing to take the challenge?
Without doing it in exact order because I couldn't be fked switching them all around I've just bunched them in their team groups side by side. I've added a green star* to players I believe to be likely to go up a tier or two in 2025 assuming full fitness for the year and a red star* next to players I believe may go down a tier due to age/regression.

1730113787658.png

Didn't have the traded in players Houston, Perryman, Haynes etc and left out those traded/moved on such as Noble, Kennedy, Owies etc because once again... Couldn't be arsed.

A lot of red flags on the Pies side to some very important players though. Father time will hit them hard.

Overall

A+: 3 - 1
A: 3 - 4
B: 7 - 8
C: 5 - 7
D: 6 - 5
F: 6 - 5
Mason Cox: 0 - 1

Green: 7 - 5
Red: 5 -7

Last edited:
How are supposed to think highly of the opinion of somebody who disregards Mason Cox - a vital cog in a premiership team - as being below F tier?

He truly lives rent free in their heads. Almost as much as the GOAT

You can't tell me someone who looks this ridiculous deserves to be anywhere but in his own tier of s**t

View attachment 2153355
Glasses could solve a number of Carlton player's kicking issues. They'll be able to see their target better. And they too might be able to join Coxy in the premiership player club.

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter Who will be better in 2025, Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Back