Prediction Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Hawthorn

Who will be better in 2025

• Hawthorn

Votes: 12 57.1%
  • Carlton

Votes: 9 42.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

On paper it should be Carlton. With all their stars + pick 3 they should finish 2-4.

Hawks are more like a 5th - 8th side
Do you think pick 3 will make a big impact in their first year?

I'm gonna say Hawthorn, because I reckon Carlton almost going scoreless in a half of a final is gonna hurt them more than we think.
I think outscoring the eventual premiers 2 to 1 in the second half might cancel that out.

I think outscoring the eventual premiers 2 to 1 in the second half might cancel that out.
People seem to forget that and we didn't have Curnow, McKay or DeKoning either.

People seem to forget that and we didn't have Curnow, McKay or DeKoning either.
McKay played and DeKoning not playing the first 45 minutes was your coaches fault

McKay played and DeKoning not playing the first 45 minutes was your coaches fault
Yeah i can't handle two threads like this at once lol but I'm a big fan of the Hawks and the way they went about it.

doesn't mean anything when the game was already over by that point
Lol that game was over before it started. Blues were completely cooked, had about 8 players fresh off of 2 months of rehab, we were no chance of winning.

I hardly think the players would care about it too much either, they all knew they were banged up as s*** going into it.

Lol that game was over before it started. Blues were completely cooked, had about 8 players fresh off of 2 months of rehab, we were no chance of winning.

I hardly think the players would care about it too much either, they all knew they were banged up as s*** going into it.
Rubbish, you had plenty of fit players but Voss wanted to play the injured ones

Plus TDK starting sub is D grade amateurs stuff, idiotic

Hawks top 4, Blues bottom 4 👍 there's a universe between them

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rubbish, you had plenty of fit players but Voss wanted to play the injured ones

Plus TDK starting sub is D grade amateurs stuff, idiotic

Hawks top 4, Blues bottom 4 👍 there's a universe between them
TDK literally hadn't trained once for over 2 months. It was remarkable he was as influential as he was in that game and while yes he probably should have started, he wasn't meant to be coming on when the game was already toast.

Remove this Banner Ad

Prediction Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Hawthorn

Back