Prediction Who will be better in 2025 - St Kilda, Hawthorn, North Melb, or Richmond?

Who will be better in 2025 - St Kilda, Hawthorn, North Melb, or Richmond?

• St Kilda

• North Melbourne

• Hawthorn

• Richmond

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Hawthorn and St Kilda.

Hawks genuinely will improve and trend upwards in future years.
Saints will be 8-14 for the next few. Not terrible but not competing for a flag.

Richmond won’t be as bad next year but still likes bottom four as they continue to blood players for the future.

North should improve, but how can you not after the worst four years on field any club has ever experienced.
That is unless LDU and Zurhaar decide to leave. If those guys go the club may as well close shop.

Hawks comfortably for mine. Very close to being equal second this year and I expect them to go on with this years form. They play with a shitload of freedom and are having a blast out there.
I’d say saints would be next with not a great deal of confidence.
I’m reluctant to make any calls on how we will go after hoping this preseason that we’d be doing what the hawks are currently doing. Oh well

I hope Richmond hovers around the bottom of the ladder for the next two years beyond this year to stock up on talent.

Hawthorn have done their time and are now reaping the rewards by marching up the ladder. They have the talent and they have developed them. They have created a winning culture and I can see them pushing well into the finals next year.

North are a year or two behind the Hawks but are well on their way. I think they have the talent to be a contender in the next 3-6 years, pushing up to mid table quickly.

St.Kilda are a disappointment atm. They seem to not have the depth to get passed the bottom of the eight. I hope their key position players can step up because they have far too many mature role-players atm.

Remove this Banner Ad

Prediction Who will be better in 2025 - St Kilda, Hawthorn, North Melb, or Richmond?

Back