Who will Challenge Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

I think the OP is drunk. It should read who will challenge Geelong. Collingwood choked (again) - they didn't win, dude!

I think Hawks, Blues and Eagles will continue to rise and challenge Cats.

yeah, you're right... anything could happen :rolleyes:

How's this for a hypothetical... All of St Kilda's players have a massive G@ng B@ng together while on holidays and decide they want to give up AFL to pursue thier now found love for one another... anything can happen right?... now St Kilda would be at the bottom of a sh*t creek where they belong.

ahh... hehe

what a prediction

Using broad strokes I'd suggest the main drivers in this one were the off field shenanigans (distractions) and a lack of depth.

The other one I've seen was a genuine hangover hangover.
All made up. Geelong have a better group players and were the best side in the comp. Collingwood still have upside and cap space to recruit, albeit without the draft picks to trade. Depth did drop due to the exit of over 1,000 games but that will pay off with the new blood brought into the club at the end of a premiership year.

I don't see how MM coached any differently or the players played any differently due to the pending coaching changeover. If anything the fighting, come from behind semi & prelim wins prove the unity and committent but the GF proves the class and ability at Geelong. Given they have now won 3 in 5 years any other conclusion is based on wishing negatives which have been clear in your posting for a long time.

I am happy Collingwood will be right in the mix in 2012 and thereafter. Geelong probably have another year in them and maybe even more. Hawks have potential. Carlton don't have a balanced enough list IMO so need to et a lot out of trade week. WCE have a good balanced list but no depth. Saints are being St Kilda so no one worries about them.

Pies/Cats/Hawks for 2012.

All made up.

welcome to the the English language

Using broad strokes I'd suggest

Made up / considered opinion, call it what you will.

Depth did drop due to the exit of over 1,000 games

you made that up :rolleyes:

and a lack of depth.

I don't see how MM coached any differently or the players played any differently due to the pending coaching changeover.

you made that up

Playing without Shaw for 8 weeks was obviously a plus

Remove this Banner Ad

Who will Challenge Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Back