Who Will Win The 2021 Premiership

Who will win the Premiership

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Geelong are well known chokers at the pointy end (as we’ve seen Richmond dismantle them 3 out of the last 4 finals series). Melbourne, Dogs or Sydney for mine.

Geelong are well known chokers at the pointy end (as we’ve seen Richmond dismantle them 3 out of the last 4 finals series). Melbourne, Dogs or Sydney for mine.

You're right, that was a terrible Richmond team, they were only decent in 2018. We choked all 3 years.

Really concerned about Brisbane without Eric Hipwood. Very important part of their structure.

Everyteam always chokes or always teases or historically are poo until they are not

As a Richmond supporter you should know this

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Everyteam always chokes or always teases or historically are poo until they are not

As a Richmond supporter you should know this
Not many teams have choked a GF lead/PF lead like the cats did to bounce back and win a flag. The mental scars would run deep.

And not every team eventually becomes successful. As a Melbourne supporter, you should know this.

You're right, that was a terrible Richmond team, they were only decent in 2018. We choked all 3 years.
Not sure how Geelong choking means Richmond were terrible premiers. Only great teams win 3 flags. Only greater teams can manage to go back to back during that 3 flag run. Cheers.

Not sure how Geelong choking means Richmond were terrible premiers. Only great teams win 3 flags. Only greater teams can manage to go back to back during that 3 flag run. Cheers.

You can't have it both ways. Did Geelong lose those games because they came up against a great team in Richmond? Or did Richmond win three grand finals because Geelong choked?

If we were beaten by a great team, we didn't choke. That's my whole point. I'll let you pick which it is.

You can't have it both ways. Did Geelong lose those games because they came up against a great team in Richmond? Or did Richmond win three grand finals because Geelong choked?
Richmond are regarded as a great team, but at the same time a mentally piss weak Geelong couldn’t hold a half time lead. Twice.

Remove this Banner Ad

Who Will Win The 2021 Premiership

Back