Who Will Win The 2021 Premiership

Who will win the Premiership

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Really concerned about Brisbane without Eric Hipwood. Very important part of their structure.

Marcus Adams out for a few weeks at least now as well? You wound think they'd have to finish top 2 to win the flag, coukd see them winning one final at the G, but 2?

Cats v Dogs
Felines v Canines
Battle of the pets 🤪
History in the making , never happened before!

Surely if the AFL relocates back up to Queensland for the finals with Covid popping up again, then Brisbane has to win it, right? They can't stuff up two chances of a home Gabba grand final.

That being said, I obviously want the Doggies to win it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is this some kind of Hawks reverse psychology thing? Or a genuine opinion?

Not in the bay atm so yeah its an opinion. I think Melbourne have peaked too early, not sold on the dogs ability to hold Hawkins/Cameron/Dangerfield/Rohan. Brisbane without Hipwood will struggle and Port... are Port.

Geelong have been a nearly there side for 10 years and with Richmond out of the way they have the defence and the experience and the forward line to take the next step.

Not in the bay atm so yeah its an opinion. I think Melbourne have peaked too early, not sold on the dogs ability to hold Hawkins/Cameron/Dangerfield/Rohan. Brisbane without Hipwood will struggle and Port... are Port.

Geelong have been a nearly there side for 10 years and with Richmond out of the way they have the defence and the experience and the forward line to take the next step.

I hope you’re right. It does feel like things are coming together at the right time of the season with two massive inclusions before the finals (Cameron and Duncan).

An undersold point is Dangerfield. He’s normally so banged up by the time he gets to finals but this year he’s only going to end up playing half a H&A season due to injury and suspension. After a slow return from injury he’s really been back in great form for the past three games and clearly looks fitter than he would at this point of any other year.

It's always been Dees Cats this year. Any other options are wishful thinking.

Flawed contenders:
Lions: away from home, coaching not quite there on match day.

Dogs: soft as Irish rain, and like a priest, require the deity (umps) to look the other way.

Port: how such a smart and glorious player became a nincompoop as coach.

Swans: uhhh, the real dark horse, able to upset the Dees Cats duopoly.

We peaked in round 4 when we belted Geelong, then round 6 when we dismantled Richmond, then we defiantly peaked in round 11 when we handed the Bulldogs their asses on a plate, then we peaked in round 12 when we had our best game to date v Brisbane and now we have peaked again in round 17 when we had our best performance of the year v Port

We peaked in round 4 when we belted Geelong, then round 6 when we dismantled Richmond, then we defiantly peaked in round 11 when we handed the Bulldogs their asses on a plate, then we peaked in round 12 when we had our best game to date v Brisbane and now we have peaked again in round 17 when we had our best performance of the year v Port
So you peaked over first half of the year, and the second half high point is a win over a mediocre Port Adelaide?

Geelong are so boring to watch. I'm hoping someone knocks them off, but they're certainly looking pretty menacing

How does menacing football equal boring football?

Last night was as clinical a dismantling of a team as we've seen all year. Boring if you wanted a close game, but certainly impressive to watch.

Surely if the AFL relocates back up to Queensland for the finals with Covid popping up again, then Brisbane has to win it, right? They can't stuff up two chances of a home Gabba grand final.

That being said, I obviously want the Doggies to win it.

Surely with the depth Bulldogs have and having gone out of their way to recruit Treloar/Keath/Bruce, Dunkley returning from injury, this should be their year? Looks like Naughton is having a break too just before finals and list priming for a flag ?

That being said, I would give Lions a chance if we survive our bogey ground metricon for rest of the season and get to finals in top 4.

Remove this Banner Ad

Who Will Win The 2021 Premiership

Back