Who Will Win U19's DIV 2 B&F for 2007

Remove this Banner Ad

gypsies101

Rookie
Sep 15, 2007
Whittlesea
AFL Club
Carlton
Hi guys, I would like your opinion who you think will win or who else would have a chance to win the N.F.L Under 19's Best & Fairest award for 2007 ?????? :thumbsu: :thumbsu: :thumbsu:

Congrats to Stewie, Sherpa and Gray...all had consistent seasons...i am surprised that matty crompton didnt poll as many given that macleod won a good amount of games for him to poll in.Ristic(Thommo),Burrows(Sth Mor) and Neophitou(W/Sea) polled well but surprised by Rickard from Wats polling so many considering the amount of games won.Any 1 want to add who they are surprised did or didnt poll well?

The only bloke from Watsy 19s who deserved to poll well in the league votes was Jamie Harris, was easily the standout player for the year and won the b&f by a mile, Luke Soligo also had some good games, counted possesions and he actually had 56 against Wallan.

Benny Anderson from Mernda didnt poll as well as i thought he would, same with Shelton.

woulda thought nick milne from hursty woulda have done better along with marcus saddington, suprized by some of the places ppl came. but wel done to the boys who won deserved winners

yeh jamie harris was wats best but when you win s*it all games u cant expect to poll many, so i dunno how rickard did. I expected M.Sinni from Thommo to poll more along with Milne, Crompton from Macleod and agree with Anderson and Shelton shouldve got more.I guess having so many mernda players have a good year they were always gonna steal votes off each other.

Remove this Banner Ad

Who Will Win U19's DIV 2 B&F for 2007

Remove this Banner Ad

Back