who won the gf the year you were born??

Remove this Banner Ad

Talk about disappointment, imagine how you would feel being a Collingwood supporter between 77' and 81' losing 4 out of 5 grand finals, i know if it was me I'd be devistated. I'm not being a smartass.

Anyway back to the thread----Hawks 89', and I'm amazed over the amount of people younger than me..

Talk about disappointment, imagine how you would feel being a Collingwood supporter between 77' and 81' losing 4 out of 5 grand finals, i know if it was me I'd be devistated. I'm not being a smartass.

What about being a Geelong supporter between '89-95 from the age of 5 to 11. :eek: Nightmarish...

Anyway back to the thread----Hawks 89', and I'm amazed over the amount of people younger than me..

Pfft. What about me? '84...thats gettin ancient..:eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

August 1990

I am so glad i was only just born then. Imagine experiencing a Collingwood Premiership and being able to comprehend what was happening. I shudder at the thought.

funny in my family every year myself or a sibling was born Hawthorn won the flag

1976 - Eldest sister
1986 - older sister
1988 - older sister
1991 - Myself

maybe if my mum had had another kid Hawthorn might have won another premiership between 1991 and now :p

Remove this Banner Ad

who won the gf the year you were born??

Remove this Banner Ad

Back