Who wouldn't you rather play in Finals? St Kilda or North?

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah so where are those people now that said Melbourne were better than St Kilda, they just lost to Carlton who we flogged a couple of weeks ago.

We'd probably need to beat Brisbane by about 300 points to make it, not out of the question with the way they are going but unlikely.

Yeah that's how it works buddy (y)

You don't even realise the irony in this comment, do you?

How is it ironic? Do you still think Melbourne have been a better team than us this year despite us beating them twice and being above them on the ladder?

Yeah that's how it works buddy (y)

Well the fact we've beaten you comfortably twice this season is probably a better indicator.

That being said both teams are inconsistent, having good wins against top 8 teams but then dropping games against teams they should have beaten.

If they can become more consistent both teams will be a chance of playing finals next year.

How is it ironic? Do you still think Melbourne have been a better team than us this year despite us beating them twice and being above them on the ladder?
The whole reason Melbourne were being ranked above the saints was because they beat Hawthorn and you got spanked by Sydney. Saints fans dismissed this saying it wasn't proof, just as they dismissed North beating them twice this year as proof we are the superior side. Then Melbourne lose to Carlton and you're all like "see, they suck. We smashed Carlton. We are way better than them". It's hilariously ironic!

For the threads sake what score line needs to happen next week for saints to make it?

Last round of the 2005 AFL Season.

St. Kilda 28.18.186 d Brisbane Lions 7.5.47 (139pts).

http://finalsiren.com/MatchDetails.asp?GameID=2155&Code=7e16b5f5aa9b6b98262ddb5d54c51b35

A result like this would keep up St. Kilda's end of the bargain. I guess the proof is there, they've done it before against the Brisbane Lions.

Now, the only other thing that needs to happen is a similar scoreline for GWS over the Kangaroos.

Probably less likely, although it might be the only way GWS can make the Top 4........

Last round of the 2005 AFL Season.

St. Kilda 28.18.186 d Brisbane Lions 7.5.47 (139pts).

http://finalsiren.com/MatchDetails.asp?GameID=2155&Code=7e16b5f5aa9b6b98262ddb5d54c51b35

A result like this would keep up St. Kilda's end of the bargain. I guess the proof is there, they've done it before against the Brisbane Lions.

Now, the only other thing that needs to happen is a similar scoreline for GWS over the Kangaroos.

Probably less likely, although it might be the only way GWS can make the Top 4........

I doubt North will lose by that much, in fact I wouldn't be surprised if they beat GWS with the game being at Etihad.

I also doubt that we'll flog Brisbane by that much given that we only scored 7 goals against Richmond.

Last edited:
I doubt North will lose by that much, in fact I wouldn't be surprised of they beat GWS with the game being at Etihad.

I also doubt that we'll flog Brisbane by that much given that we only scored 7 goals against Richmond.

We were a pretty good team back in 2005. If it hadn't been for Nick 'bloody' Davis, potential Premiers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Who wouldn't you rather play in Finals? St Kilda or North?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back