Who's the baddest and most intimadating out of these 2!

Remove this Banner Ad

Dec 3, 2003
Long Live Dimebag Darrell
Other Teams
Swans
10_2409_gallery__376x550.jpg

2001040401941505.jpg

Brown is as good a boxer.

No one messes around with him on field, I've seen many people pose up to Hall, including Archer, Hodge, etc

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brown is more intimidating on the field as he looks to hurt other players and throw his weight around.Barry is much more of a ball player these days.
In a fight I would back Barry to maim Brown.
If either of them spilled a beer on me I would apologise and offer to buy them another one.:)

Both scary boys probably would try to avoid Hall more so than Brown as he looks a bit more intimdating!
I would on the other hand prefer to meet any of these,if it meant me staying clear of GEHRIG!!

Ten Ton Hammer said:
Most people who have seen both in the ring say Hall's better!
Browns trainer, who has trained alot of good boxers, said he had the potential to be as good as any of them.

It would be a good fight, I'd probably pick Hall, but I wouldnt be surprised to see Brown win.

mad dog muir said:
Both scary boys probably would try to avoid Hall more so than Brown as he looks a bit more intimdating!
I would on the other hand prefer to meet any of these,if it meant me staying clear of GEHRIG!!
Gehrig is a soft ******** compared to these guys.

Barry Hall wasn't particularly badly behaved whenever I used to see him out back when he was playing for the saints - the worst thing I ever saw him do was pull the passenger seat headrest out of a taxi and throw it onto the road, with a big grin on his face. I would rather see J. Brown in the Hoops than B. Hall.

F/D said:
Brown is as good a boxer.

No one messes around with him on field, I've seen many people pose up to Hall, including Archer, Hodge, etc

Johnny Lewis has said if Hall wanted he could be ranked as a boxer.

Remove this Banner Ad

Who's the baddest and most intimadating out of these 2!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back