Who's Watching It Where

Remove this Banner Ad

Either going to pay a friend to get the Sports channels on or go down to the Hawks Social club at Waverly Gardens.
Molly

Molly. Has the Hawks Social club still got foxtel? I had a feeling one of our posters Vanders checked it out already this year and found no Foxtel? I know Stadium Cafe doesnt have it anymore.

Molly. Has the Hawks Social club still got foxtel? I had a feeling one of our posters Vanders checked it out already this year and found no Foxtel? I know Stadium Cafe doesnt have it anymore.

Stadium Cafe doesn't have it anymore, but when I called the Social Club re: the NAB game they said they weren't showing it. They didn't mention anything about not having foxtel! ;)

I spoke to them earlier and they are showing it so thats where I'll be! :cool:

I'll b at the Sharks AFL Club Southport., 6:30 pm Qld time, Last week, v the Dees, it was a case of be there early to get a seat in the big screen lounge. As well as Hawks supporters there are peoples, in particular some lovely gals discovering Hawthorn with special eyes on you-know-who.

I am so proud to be a Hawk as I observe that we were one of the main talking points in sports discussion up here on the Coast over the past week.

Our famous brown and gold guernsey does show out on the screens, more so than others in NRL and AFL, in my opinion.

I'll b at the Sharks AFL Club Southport., 6:30 pm Qld time, Last week, v the Dees, it was a case of be there early to get a seat in the big screen lounge. As well as Hawks supporters there are peoples, in particular some lovely gals discovering Hawthorn with special eyes on you-know-who.

You old fox Gary....

Have you given Julia the flick now she's the temporary PM? Surely that's not showing your support .

I thought enough is enough and got Foxtel. Told the bloke on monday that i needed by Sat, He rang me this morning to say that he isn't coming because its raining.

Next time its raining im not paying my bill.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Scammed my way into a corporate box at subi so looking forward to it, was organised by a eagles supporter at work so he has got few other hawks supporters coming as well :thumbsu::)

Remove this Banner Ad

Who's Watching It Where

Remove this Banner Ad

Back