Why can't Adelaide retain players?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
'reportedly'

:rolleyes:

Lever has been playing the media from the moment he decided he wanted out

How long did he have that interview with BT organised?

Have you ever seen a player (a third year at that) tell the world in that way that he is leaving his club?

It was pretty cringe to be honest.

'reportedly'

Have you ever seen a player (a third year at that) tell the world in that way that he is leaving his club?

Don't get me wrong, Lever has not handled this well at all and that speaks a lot about him as a person.
But the club hasn't covered itself in glory either.

Weren't you just blaming lever in your crap rhetorical questions?

I blamed him for what?

Make some sense, boy

All of those 'news articles' are based from an unsubstantiated tweet

Maybe Tex called up the club screaming at them over the phone that if they invited Lever to the B&F, he isn't inviting anyone to his birthday party.

yes that is exactly what Tex did

Maybe Tex called up the club screaming at them over the phone that if they invited Lever to the B&F, he isn't inviting anyone to his birthday party.
I’m just glad they’ve found Tex. Haven’t seen him since around 2.30pm last Saturday, so I was getting worried.

I blamed him for what?

Make some sense, boy

All of those 'news articles' are based from an unsubstantiated tweet

yes that is exactly what Tex did
'reportedly'

So that's just a random non-sequitur that doesn't relate to the post you were replying to?

So that's just a random non-sequitur that doesn't relate to the post you were replying to?

yep

give me some proof and i'll say I was wrong

media have been taking pot shots at the Crows for longer than the Lever issue..

Look at Damian Barrett calling Adelaide hypocrites earlier in the year when Don Pyke said it was out of line for Chris Fagan to be talking about Charlie Cameron during the season because of Gibbs...

When did Adelaide make any comment about Gibbs during the 2016 playing season?

Trade period is for trade discussions

yep

give me some proof and i'll say I was wrong

media have been taking pot shots at the Crows for longer than the Lever issue..

Look at Damian Barrett calling Adelaide hypocrites earlier in the year when Don Pyke said it was out of line for Chris Fagan to be talking about Charlie Cameron during the season because of Gibbs...

When did Adelaide make any comment about Gibbs during the 2016 playing season?

Trade period is for trade discussions
I gave you the proof everyone is discussing, then asked what exactly your burden of proof is since you claim it's all lies

You're still yet to answer what you posting random questions about lever had to do with the post you quoted? Was it a non-sequitur?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You're still yet to answer what you posting random questions about lever had to do with the post you quoted? Was it a non-sequitur?

Lever has been playing the media for a long time

I wouldn't be surprised if he has played this one out too, but I don't have that proof so am not claiming as such

You gave me 'news articles' where no one is quoted

You may as well have sent me a link to the bigfooty Rumour page

How is that proof?
So you're dodging both questions again...

Is this just an Adelaide fan thing or?

Lever has been playing the media for a long time

I wouldn't be surprised if he has played this one out too, but I don't have that proof so am not claiming as such
So you posted it, because you think he is, but you're not claiming it...

Serious question, how many times have you featured on nuffies of afl? ;)

Back on topic:

A lot of players Adelaide have lost are due to individual circumstances (money, home) and not something you can blame the Crows for. I think they could've kept one or two by paying slightly overs but that's not their style and good luck to them for sticking to their guns.

Honestly FUIC is so insanely overrated it isn't funny and for the first 20 years of my life I thought I just didn't like Iced Coffee. Then I had Dare and my opinion changed. We wouldn't ride FUIC's dick so hard if it was made in WA, lol.

I tried it recently after seeing it hyped for years on here by South Aussies and it did not meet my high expectations. Perhaps they were too high. Impossibly high even.

Dare is better and Brownes is about as good.

Very classy by Adel to chuck a tantrum and not invite Lever to the B’n F

Shows a lot of what’s wrong with the club, very unprofessional which isn’t a surprise considering it’s history.

2vb8y9y.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back