Game Day Why couldn't they do it for Goldie on the Goldie? North against the Sun got done.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

We need himmelburg. Larkey is a second forward.
We just have real average skillz and poor tackling technique. No one there can take the game on their back… and pull us back into it

I rate him but McKay should show some spine (pun intended), tell us he's off and let us plan accordingly.

He's JHFing us right now.
He is campaignering us big time.

Paid him well to hardly play and now he’s ****ing off for a big pay packet and shitting on the jumper on the way out.

He’s a dog campaigner!

The least he could do is try and earn his pay packet, prick!

It’s fair to say every ounce of positivity has been sucked out of us. I cannot even begin to express the depths of my disappointment with the onfield performances of our team. Every game is just a boring procession of bland football. We are outlandishly uncompetitive. Hopeless - beyond normal hopeless.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wow guys you really did it for Goldstein. ****whits I’m over this rabble .

Scott’s problem is, he plays like an inside mid, but his on the wing
Like an inside mid - except for that fact that I have more core strength whilst asleep with COVID. He has zero chance at his age of making it anywhere other than outside the contest. Super disappointed in his game. For the position he plays he is not a kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back