Game Day Why couldn't they do it for Goldie on the Goldie? North against the Sun got done.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like an inside mid - except for that fact that I have more core strength whilst asleep with COVID. He has zero chance at his age of making it anywhere other than outside the contest. Super disappointed in his game. For the position he plays he is not a kid.
He has been deplorable.

Corr or Jack, one has to go next week. Just need to start playing the young guys who offer something we don’t have that we need. Hawks look glowing compared to us right now

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Hawthorn have a far younger, far less experienced list and yet there list is better then ours in the short, medium and long term.

I was rediscovering some love for footy again in the opening couple of weeks… think I’ve lost it all again tbh. What makes it worse, look at what’s in reserve.. other then Wardlaw what else is there to get excited about…

Clarko inherited a similar situation at Hawthorn - he had a bunch of overrated, lazy, selective-effort senior players and younger spuds too at Hawthorn just like he has with us. He'll turn it around but it'll take time.

Lots expected to rise to the top 8 in 2 years, most of the people who actually are realists knew it would take years and years to rebuild from such a low base..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We're are the only club the Gold Coast Suns have a winning record against. We are their bunnies.

Most disappointing is the lack of effort. Watch the manic Hawks vs Adelaide game and this. It's leagues apart.

Like an inside mid - except for that fact that I have more core strength whilst asleep with COVID. He has zero chance at his age of making it anywhere other than outside the contest. Super disappointed in his game. For the position he plays he is not a kid.
And he’s an outside player with shit foot skills..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back