Why do Hawthorn crave to be in the BIG 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Well well well.. The Big 4 eh? How embaressing for the AFL to have 3 of the BIG 4 holding up the ladder for the rest of the field.. If I was a bomber fan, i'd dissappear for a while, then maybe in 2014 show my face again.. In the past 6 years, Carlton 3 spoons, tigers 2 spoons, how many will the bombers get over the next 6? Could they out do both of the BIG 4 teams I mentioned.. I HOPE SO!!!
By my calculations even if we lost every game to Hawthorn until 2014.
With our current win loss ratio of 92 wins to 55 losses against hawthorn, that would still leave Hawthorn a long way behind.
Maybe a more realistic figure would be 2035.

Good luck to him.. and that's why he doesn't get a game.

Unlike maybe your VC.. and star forward? But hey.. if it makes 'em play better we'll close our eye's to it.

Hawthorn now = West Coast 10 years ago.
Clearly it doesnt make them play better. If it did your "star" forward would be kicking 12 a game the way he hits them

If I was a bomber fan, i'd dissappear for a while, then maybe in 2014 show my face again.
Maybe you can be a Bomber fan, that way we won't have to hear from you for 7 years.
In the past 6 years, Carlton 3 spoons, tigers 2 spoons, how many will the bombers get over the next 6? Could they out do both of the BIG 4 teams I mentioned.. I HOPE SO!!!
Well considering we haven't won a wooden spoon in the past 6 years, I doubt we will win won over the next 6 years. ;)

Want another try? :cool:

Maybe you can be a Bomber fan, that way we won't have to hear from you for 7 years.

Well considering we haven't won a wooden spoon in the past 6 years, I doubt we will win won over the next 6 years. ;)

No mate he doesnt need another try hes spot on. In the past 6 years you have had names such as Sheedy, Hird, Lucas, Fletcher. In 6 years time they wont be there and with the quality of you players coming through youll be down there mate dont worry

Of course your clash jumper with the wide sash is so appealing, and with the matching shorts you really looked GAY!:eek: And that's after years of saying that you wouldn't have a clash jumper. I always thought that the Big clubs didn't back down, obvioulsy things must be a bit shakey now.

P.S. How's the Save Essendon group going? There's nothing that says 'Big' like instability at your club.:D

Its clear you know everything about being gay.
Well done and intelligent post.

This is a question i'm sure you have all asked yourselves at one time or another.

They are almost rabid with anticipation of the day when they may FINALLY be accepted as part of the BIG 4.

Of course this is the basis of their relentless bagging of the Richmond FC

They see them as the easiest way into the BIG 4

Even they are aware they are not ready to take on the powerhouses of Victorian and National football in Essendon, Collingwood and carlton, so they stalk the sickly animal in the herd, Richmond.

Now most would think they would be content to dominate their overseas games and make up the numbers but it seems they are not content with that and crave to be accepted as being a part of the BIG 4

Assuming you have some kind of point now and we go with the notion that you are right for a minute.

You do realise that the Scum is the newly sickly animal we are going to stalk now don't you. Far less capable of protecting itself than the Tigers who at least appear to have 4 legs now. Albeit skinny and useless ones.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No mate he doesnt need another try hes spot on. In the past 6 years you have had names such as Sheedy, Hird, Lucas, Fletcher. In 6 years time they wont be there and with the quality of you players coming through youll be down there mate dont worry

Thanks Nostradamus. :rolleyes:

How silly of me I forgot Jetta, Hislop, Houli, Gumby, Ryder, Spike, Licker won't be there. Of course there will be no drafts or trading in the next 7 years..... :rolleyes:

Clearly it doesnt make them play better. If it did your "star" forward would be kicking 12 a game the way he hits them
Do you know this for fact?
Or are these thoughts just in your mind and come and visit you sometimes.
I know its not your fault that someone spat in your test tube at the fertilisation clinic.
But im really starting to wonder if the doctors made the right decision to mix you with that egg.
Instead of tipping you down the sink!
Because im certain the world would have been a better place for it!

Same thing was said when we lost daniher, Madden, VanDerHaar, Foulds, ezard, etc and guess what we won a premiership in 93 and had a much better decade than Hawthorn did. Then we won another premiership in 2000 and would have won another in 2001 but for injuries and facing perhaps the best team ever assembled.
We achieved our success without purposely failing to get premium draft choices.
Oh who did we beat in 2001, with half a fit side? Thats right:)
And of course it was Darren Goldspinks fault.:rolleyes:

Well they are doing their almighty best to become part of it. They sold their home ground and decided to shack up with Essendon and Carlton at the dome, QUOTE]

Hahahah. Who is the fool?

Our home ground is the G:p

Thanks Nostradamus. :rolleyes:

How silly of me I forgot Jetta, Hislop, Houli, Gumby, Ryder, Spike, Licker won't be there. Of course there will be no drafts or trading in the next 7 years..... :rolleyes:
Ohhhhh your hanging your hopes on those blokes??? Your more f*cked than i thought. And dont rely on drafting and trading mate it hasnt exactly worked for you lately. Matt Allan, Justin Murphy, Chris Heffernan amongst others are all absolute beautys. So if you reckon those blokes and trading is gonna get u somewhere your knackered

Ohhhhh your hanging your hopes on those blokes??? Your more f*cked than i thought. And dont rely on drafting and trading mate it hasnt exactly worked for you lately. Matt Allan, Justin Murphy, Chris Heffernan amongst others are all absolute beautys. So if you reckon those blokes and trading is gonna get u somewhere your knackered

With a spud of a coach and a joke of a captain they need something to dream about!

Well they are doing their almighty best to become part of it. They sold their home ground and decided to shack up with Essendon and Carlton at the dome, QUOTE]

Hahahah. Who is the fool?

Our home ground is the G:p

Who would know or really care?- Waverley, Tasmania, MCG, Glenferrie oval, Pricess Park,Scotch college, Alle DeWalde's backyard, Paul dear's giant backside. Have team will play, train, do whatever anywhere.

This thread is Bullshit:thumbsdown:
You boast like you think attendances will win you matches. LMFAO at you and your dumb topic.

Carlton, Richmond and the Bombers are shite, and deserving of spots in the VFL.

The big four is now Collingwood, Geelong, Hawthorn and the Kangas.
Get used to it.

Me a bomber fan? Hahaha.. Good one :thumbsu:
Sometimes you have to face reality you know, being down the bottom is not that bad, have a look at Richmond and Carlton, they are still proud.. Losing culture is not a bad thing either, have a look at the coach you guys appointed, he is a dead set loser..
I dont have to try my friend, I have been following the game for years and you can see a team on the verge of a big drop.. For mine that is the bombers in 08..

Remove this Banner Ad

Why do Hawthorn crave to be in the BIG 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Back