Why do people hate Collingwood?

Remove this Banner Ad

morax said:
Just a late reminder to all the carlton fans and anyone else who may hate the pies.

Fox footy channel has a replay of the game on Now. Enjoy the game again. Go on i know you want to ...:thumbsu: :thumbsu: :)
Only the Collingwood fans would be at home in the middle of the day watching replays of matches..

morax said:
Just a late reminder to all the carlton fans and anyone else who may hate the pies.

Fox footy channel has a replay of the game on Now. Enjoy the game again. Go on i know you want to ...:thumbsu: :thumbsu: :)
Only Collingwood fans could get excited about beating a side that has been down for the last 5 years and heading for another wooden spoon!

Sad really!

Barry Zuckercorn QC said:
Talking of technology please tell me: many premiership photos IN COLOUR down Vic Park way?
Search me. I haven’t been there for a few years. If you use the newfangled google thing you might find they are old digs.

Bee said:
Only Collingwood fans could get excited about beating a side that has been down for the last 5 years and heading for another wooden spoon!

Sad really!
As excited as your mob beating us in ‘99 or 2000?
Or as excited as your mob in the Wizza a couple of years back.

You know you lie. You also what sad is.

People hate Collingwood because it's popularly accepted to do so.
That, and often it's passed on through family.
I have no friends or family, so I don't hate them. In fact, given my social status, I should barrack for them.

hyperswivel said:
People hate Collingwood because it's popularly accepted to do so.
That, and often it's passed on through family.
I have no friends or family, so I don't hate them. In fact, given my social status, I should barrack for them.

I knew it. :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

iTap said:
LOL! Join the 21st century,mate!

Better lock up your flared trousers and your 8 track player....
Actually I have a DVD recorder with a 280 gig hard drive...but i know a pies supporter would never steal it ..they wouldn't know how to turn the bloody thing ..let alone use it ...they are still in the VCR era ...most of them are so dumb they steal Beta VCR's :D

Hmm maybe instead of asking why people hate Collingwood, we should ask - Is there anything to admire about Collingwood ???

Hmm, well I suppose Rats have to support some team I guess :)
They did 'gift' Carlton a few flags as well, so that's nice.
They have given us plenty of nice footage, esp of Licuria and Salty Malty crying after the 2002 GF loss :)

MarkT said:
Search me. I haven’t been there for a few years. If you use the newfangled google thing you might find they are old digs.

Just a hunch that 13/14 premiership team photos at Vic Park are NOT black and white by choice. Technology.

this forum proves Collingwood fans are the most stupid and immature going around, just ahead of Carltons

i personally know a few Collingwood supporters who are normal, but that is the minority.

crownie said:
this forum proves Collingwood fans are the most stupid and immature going around, just ahead of Carltons

i personally know a few Collingwood supporters who are normal, but that is the minority.

How does it prove that? All I see on this forum are threads designed to wind up Pies supporters, this particular thread being a perfect example.
Imagine if anybody cared enough about the Bullies to write nasty things about them all the time, you wouldn't like that would you.

Shame on you.:mad:

Personally i think that we should be thanking Collingwood; They waste their drafts picks on useless players like the Clokes, Guy Richards, David Fanning etc. If it wasn't 4 them some other team could have made those mistakes. :D

Sherman_11 said:
Personally i think that we should be thanking Collingwood; They waste their drafts picks on useless players like the Clokes, Guy Richards, David Fanning etc. If it wasn't 4 them some other team could have made those mistakes. :D

That's a bit harsh. Which other club do you think would do such a thing?

GoCROWS! said:
What crap stop bragging about premierships that occured before the national league was estalished. If you count VFL premierships you also have to count SANFL and WAFL ect... all been said before...
Yes, it has been. Like it or not, all premierships won in the league from 1897 until 2005 are counted. If you want to stamp your feet and go sulk in the corner about it, that's up to you, but it won't change the facts of the matter one iota.

The Fireman said:
You are kidding yourself if you believe that tripe.
Believe me when I tell you, it's all about the poor quality supporter base your club has.:eek: I'm sure you know this but petty cover ups like yours are a waste of time here.
I'm not kidding anyone, sunshine. The question was asked and I attempted to give an answer that at least approaches the truth, unlike yourself. ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Why do people hate Collingwood?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back