Why have the Olympics lost their appeal, or have they?

Remove this Banner Ad

So you can propose on the toilet? During a bj/sex? Propose at a rubbish tip?

yes of course you can.

say two people in love met while working at the tip. it has meaning to them. one day, man proposes to woman at work, the tip.

aside from that, where do you think it is only appropriate to make a marriage proposal?

i see social media outrage about men taking attention away from their loves by proposing to them at the medal ceremony (chinese divers).

really? ffs love transcends all.
Yeah saw that quite bizarre that a male can get on their high horse against it.

yes of course you can.

say two people in love met while working at the tip. it has meaning to them. one day, man proposes to woman at work, the tip.

aside from that, where do you think it is only appropriate to make a marriage proposal?

Lmfao nice try pete- just no.

Probably cliche but a quiet beach, sunset, bottle of champagne and a picnic would be ok by me. No fancy beach in Fiji or anything I'd be happy with Apollo Bay or something.

:(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Also the one thing I wanna watch (along with the non existent gymnastics), the Closing Ceremony is 9am Monday. :thumbsdown:

And dont say replay to me. Gotta be live or GTFO.
Saw stuff all of the gymnastics. Really disappointed.

What's people's take on the runner's who dived across the line??

I personally put it up with with Australia's underarm bowling v NZ or whatever it was..
Even though its apparently a legal move and it's the first to get their torso over the line i reckon its bs. Its a running race not a diving race. In my mind the 2nd lady won.

Even though its apparently a legal move and it's the first to get their torso over the line i reckon its bs. Its a running race not a diving race. In my mind the 2nd lady won.

I agree. I file it under "not in the spirit of the race and/or games".

Other people would say it's smart af.

It's not the first dive to have happened, and it won't be the last (unless they change the rules).

It's high risk high reward. Go too early and she doesn't make the line and might not even medal.

It's hard to outlaw as well. You could claim it was an accidental stumble.

Worst Olympic Games ever.

Sad really.

Remove this Banner Ad

Why have the Olympics lost their appeal, or have they?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back