Society/Culture Why I blame Islam for the fact it's raining today.... part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Reminder: This isn't the Israel/Hamas thread. Go to the Israel/Hamas thread if you want to talk about that. Thanks.

Last edited:
UK public have voted time and time again against these levels of immigration, but also against certain belief systems coming in. Politicians not only ignoring those votes but blaming "the right wing" when people have had enough, is just pathetic.

Islam is not cohesive in 21st century western civilisation. Progressive to your own detriment. People have had enough of mass immigration, it will get ugly. People have said this for ages. Popcorn ready for further riots. Sadly, probably coming to a city near you too if we keep failing

Last edited by a moderator:
UK public have voted time and time again against these levels of immigration, but also against certain belief systems coming in. Politicians not only ignoring those votes but blaming "the right wing" when people have had enough, is just pathetic.

Islam is not cohesive in 21st century western civilisation. Progressive to your own detriment. People have had enough of mass immigration, it will get ugly. People have said this for ages. Popcorn ready for further riots. Sadly, probably coming to a city near you too if we keep failing
The problem with your post burge is it suggest that the migrants that come in are hard islamists that want to change their new home into what they had at home.

The overwhelming majority of these migrants have fled their home country for a better life and are not forcing or wishing a change of society to what they're used to.

You're likely talking about a minuscule percentage that actually want you think they all want.

Last edited by a moderator:

The attacker came from a Christian family (and for all we know was a Christian), and was born in the UK.

He also apparently had some serious mental health problems.

How this is being framed as a 'Muslims bad' argument (when they're literally the ones being attacked by other natural born citizens of the UK) is absolutely beyond me.

And if you're against Immigration, put your money where your mouth is, explain this to the closest Aboriginal person and **** off home.

Or is that different somehow?

Burning books is a sign of intolerance isnt it?

Isnt your criticism of the Religious based on their intolerance?

'He that fights monsters' and all that.
Burning books is burning books.
It is you Malifice that assigns monsters and meaning.
Non artists are completely obvious!

The attacker came from a Christian family (and for all we know was a Christian), and was born in the UK.

He also apparently had some serious mental health problems.

How this is being framed as a 'Muslims bad' argument (when they're literally the ones being attacked by other natural born citizens of the UK) is absolutely beyond me.

And if you're against Immigration, put your money where your mouth is, explain this to the closest Aboriginal person and **** off home.

Or is that different somehow?
Im not talking about this specific attack but clearly this was breaking point. Mass immigration is stretching resources too far, people at breaking point

Absurd to claim lbgt alliance as you do then defend islam. The fact is you lot stand for absolutely ****ing nothing in reality. You take the most left leaning stance possible on every topic even if its at odds to your previous stance. Pathetic

LOL at the last bit. Moronic, enjoy your night

Jayzuz holy mother of virginal non existence!
If I burn the Torah or Bible or Quran or the complete ****ing works of William Shakespeare that I own because I want to warm my toes, is that my right as a human being?
Forget “speech”, insert expression, is that my right as an agency of humanity?
Answer the question without obfuscating please?

A Torah is not a book.

Ironically your assertion of "your right as an agency of humanity" has displayed a level of ignorance on the matter.

Im not talking about this specific attack but clearly this was breaking point. Mass immigration is stretching resources too far, people at breaking point

No, its not.

It's the primary driver of Australian wealth actually.

Absurd to claim lbgt alliance as you do then defend islam. The fact is you lot stand for absolutely ****ing nothing in reality. You take the most left leaning stance possible on every topic even if its at odds to your previous stance. Pathetic

No, I oppose any calls to persecute either Muslims or LGBTI people. You see, Im consistent.

LOL at the last bit. Moronic, enjoy your night

How is it moronic? You're literally sitting here, as the child of an Immigrant, in Australia, bitching about 'Mass immigration'.

If immigration is wrong, and mass immigration doubly so, why don't you pack your bags and head back to England or wherever you or your ancestors came from?

Serious question. I know a fair few Aboriginal people who would like to hear your answer.

No, its not.

It's the primary driver of Australian wealth actually.

No, I oppose any calls to persecute either Muslims or LGBTI people. You see, Im consistent.

How is it moronic? You're literally sitting here, as the child of an Immigrant, in Australia, bitching about 'Mass immigration'.

If immigration is wrong, and mass immigration doubly so, why don't you pack your bags and head back to England or wherever you or your ancestors came from?

Serious question. I know a fair few Aboriginal people who would like to hear your answer.
MASS immigration
Islam

Not all immigration is wrong. People are clearly fed up with the above. Resources are stretched, people at wits end. Simple stuff

Twist words or do whatever you normally do. Ill be ignoring stupidity that returns. Laughably stupid to equate all immigration now to people who built the country. There was sod all here prior, very different but hey, we must take the most left leaning stance on all topics.

Womens rights, but not above trans rights
Trans fights but not above islam rights

You are consistent, i agree. Consistent hypocritical

MASS immigration

Not all immigration is wrong.

Australia is a country built on MASS immigration. Less than 4 percent of our current population are Native Australians, with the rest being either Migrants, or descendants of migrants.

Whining about immigration in a country with 1/3 of its population literally being immigrants:

As at 30 June 2023, Australia's estimated resident population was 26.6 million people, which comprised of 18.5 million people born in Australia and 8.2 million people born overseas.

https://www.abs.gov.au/statistics/people/population/australias-population-country-birth/latest-release#:~:text=As at 30 June 2023,8.2 million people born overseas.

Crazy shit.

Mass migration is what made it so good here, and in places like the USA.

Burning books is a sign of intolerance isnt it?

Isnt your criticism of the Religious based on their intolerance?

'He that fights monsters' and all that.
Why should we be tolerant of an intolerant religion?

It's interesting how some posters here pick and choose what to be tolerant of and what not to be.

If you're going after cookers, Islam is one of the most cooked religions out there. Yes, Muslims are not a monolith, but neither are other conspiracy nutters!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why should we be tolerant of an intolerant religion?

It's interesting how some posters here pick and choose what to be tolerant of and what not to be.

If you're going after cookers, Islam is one of the most cooked religions out there. Yes, Muslims are not a monolith, but neither are other conspiracy nutters!

Dunno man, maybe it’s because of all the sexual abusing we keep hearing about from christian churches?

But christians keep pointing at Muslims and saying, look over there. Weird huh?

Dunno man, maybe it’s because of all the sexual abusing we keep hearing about from christian churches?

But christians keep pointing at Muslims and saying, look over there. Weird huh?
As you know, I'm no fan of Christianity either.

Do you think Islam is respectful towards women and LGBTQ rights? Is it respectful towards democracy, nonbelievers, science?

I'm trying to understand why the left loves defending Islam, and I can't think of a single logical reason why you should.

I presume it's due to an inability to differentiate race from religion. Brown people good, white people bad. Is that it?

Do you think Islam is respectful towards women and LGBTQ rights? Is it respectful towards democracy, nonbelievers, science?

I'm trying to understand why the left loves defending Islam, and I can't think of a single logical reason why you should.

I presume it's due to an inability to differentiate race from religion. Brown people good, white people bad. Is that it?
Defend Islam, hate on Christianity, even though they mostly hate on the exact same minorities.

beggars belief (1).gif

Yeah you keep saying you arent a fan. But how much money have you paid them for tuition over the years?

It's quite odd that there's belief / fear among a few that islam is some sort of existential threat.

I can't get my head around how some (fortunately a minuscule percentile) have this fear.

There is no societal threat, we've seen 10 years ago, the islam that you're so afraid of did actually attempt a societal takeover (for want of a better term) and failed - dismally! < Thankfully.

So if there is no societal threat why do the same posters keep criticizing islam?

Does islam have archaic and theocratic principles that we abhor? Certainly yes, so what? How are you going to stop an ideology? More pertinent, an ideology that likely has zero effect on your daily liberal democratic life.

Can someone please explain this to me?

It's quite odd that there's belief / fear among a few that islam is some sort of existential threat.

I can't get my head around how some (fortunately a minuscule percentile) have this fear.

There is no societal threat, we've seen 10 years ago, the islam that you're so afraid of did actually attempt a societal takeover (for want of a better term) and failed - dismally! < Thankfully.

So if there is no societal threat why do the same posters keep criticizing islam?

Does islam have archaic and theocratic principles that we abhor? Certainly yes, so what? How are you going to stop an ideology? More pertinent, an ideology that likely has zero effect on your daily liberal democratic life.

Can someone please explain this to me?
Tell this to the people of Afghanistan, Lebanon and Iran. Those who lived and died under ISIS, Boko Haram.

The list goes on.

Explain to them that there was no 'threat' back in the 60s when women were protesting against wearing the Hijab in Tehran, people were falling off the undercarriage of airplanes in Afghanistan trying to flee the Taliban a couple of years ago, tell women in Saudi Arabia they're wrong when their husbands accuse them of adultery and they are beheaded publicly, with no evidence, etc.

All while their leaders use said ideology to grift their populations and live a capitalist lifestyle.

Now before I'm hit with the 'Yeah, but what about...', I am very aware our leaders grift us in the west also, but there are very obvious differences in the west(freedom, for instance) that we enjoy that those, especially minorities, get persecuted in Muslim majority countries for.

No it isn't, do you think all and sundry muslims in our liberal democracy, passionately practice these abhorrent principles?

Probably, a minuscule percentile.
I'm trying to understand what your fear is when islam likely has zero effect on your free way of life in our liberal democracy.

Like how the phuq are you gonna stop an ideology that is continents away?, that ideology is practically zero here. Nothing to fear / criticize (whatever term you wanna use)
Of course there's that, glaringly obvious, there's always gonna be the bleeding heart progressives that cry from the roof tops, regardless it doesn't help your argument (which there shouldn't be anyway).

Instead of looking for fault in islam, you should be pointing out the fault of the irrationals, criticizing islam just gives the irrationals ammo.

Remove this Banner Ad

Society/Culture Why I blame Islam for the fact it's raining today.... part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back