Review Will the Real Fremantle Please Stand Up? Freo Belt Melbourne at the G

Remove this Banner Ad

I’d persist with Logue forward. He deserves his spot and should be given opportunities there.

But I will say our backline looks so much more balanced with what we had.

Midfield unbelievable. Aish incredible. Brodie has that uncanny ability to pick up a ball, look like he’s about to fall over, free his arms and fling a handpass to a teammate and often in attacking ways.

Brodie’s season has been much spoken off and he’s received all the plaudits and I still think he’s underestimated.

Like and respect the hell out of your fan base. This will be the loss you had to have to bounce back harder for the rest of the year. Other than when you play us I really wish you guys the best this year
I've lived in perth for a long time now and rate your boys much higher than those ********s down at lathlain. If it can't be us in the end I hope it's you. See you all at optus Rd 20!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My ******* God, what a half of football.

F.uck you David King you absolute twat

Complete breakdown to come but my absolute biggests takeaway from this game is that;
  • If a defender playing as a third tall makes that much of a difference, Zurhaar would be massive for us in the off-season
  • Will Brodie's hands are scarcely believable, they are from another dimension
  • Walker is never to be dropped again
Zuurharr 👇
20507807-135A-45E0-B331-3D8479D45898.gif

I don’t know what game you were watching but Logue was strong in my view. Didn’t score but straightened us up, applied good pressure and gave them a matchup headache. Logue as a swing man makes a lot of sense given Jlo does not want to move Cox.

I doubt set shot kicking is something he’s spent a great amount of time working on so room to grow.
Yeah..Logue was our marking target up front when the going was tough.

I don’t know what game you were watching but Logue was strong in my view. Didn’t score but straightened us up, applied good pressure and gave them a matchup headache. Logue as a swing man makes a lot of sense given Jlo does not want to move Cox.

I doubt set shot kicking is something he’s spent a great amount of time working on so room to grow.

Loved Logue forward I agree it caused headaches for the opp didn’t kick a goal but he marked it a lot and caused a lot of headaches!! Well done J-Lo

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Will the Real Fremantle Please Stand Up? Freo Belt Melbourne at the G

Remove this Banner Ad

Back