Review Will the Real Fremantle Please Stand Up? Freo Belt Melbourne at the G

Remove this Banner Ad

Brodie's handballs are so ridiculous, how is it possible he can release perfect hand-passes that have immediate effect when he's being tackled, twisting; turning, moving through air?! Or heavy in congestion with about 3 blokes trying to gorilla-hump him.....absolutely unbelievable

I'm so f***ing pumped I might stay up all night drinking kola bear and eating cheese....

Gotta live dangerous whilst the going's good...

c311da4f43dcabff567038613087729b0bbec586.gifv

who says you need drugs to have a good time!!

"The most fun you can have with your clothes on". C'mon, admit it....you're tripping the night fantastic right now.....aren't you?!

Ho boy, footy's fun again.......wet weather gods time for you to take a timely holiday to California. You can get distracted by girls in hot pants whilst we demolish oppositions in our....hot...pants.

I have no idea where I'm going with this anymore, too much adrenalin and tomato sauce running around my veins

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I had to leave for the Van Gogh Alive exhibition three-quarters of the way through the first quarter, and at the time I was feeling flat and deflated, anticipating another heavy defeat. Well, I can't tell you how insanely overjoyed I was when I checked the club's Instagram page in a quiet moment, to see just how badly we had lost. You couldn't wipe the smile off my face! Van Gogh Alive was awesome, and Freo proved David King wrong. What a f*cking day!!

Amazing performance - can't say I saw that coming . . . Brodie just gets the ball out but nearly always to someone in space and moving forward - just amazing! Aish shut down Oliver but also won his own ball. Darcy was good too today. Logue forward looks good too - and Frederick was sublime in the second half - that tap back . . . really? So clever - good win Freo

I had to leave for the Van Gogh Alive exhibition three-quarters of the way through the first quarter, and at the time I was feeling flat and deflated, anticipating another heavy defeat. Well, I can't tell you how insanely overjoyed I was when I checked the club's Instagram page in a quiet moment, to see just how badly we had lost. You couldn't wipe the smile off my face! Van Gogh Alive was awesome, and Freo proved David King wrong. What a f*cking day!!
what do you mean you had to leave for some poxy exhibition, what kind of skulduggery muggery is this...?! Van Gogh alive, fffs!

Well apparently he was a very good pack mark

what do you mean you had to leave for some poxy exhibition, what kind of skulduggery muggery is this...?! Van Gogh alive, fffs!

Well apparently he was a very good pack mark
One must have some culture at times lol

Yeah, they say he cut his ear off due to mental illness, but it was really because he was getting cauliflower ear from all the in and under grunt work he did in the packs.

Brodie's handballs are so ridiculous, how is it possible he can release perfect hand-passes that have immediate effect when he's being tackled, twisting; turning, moving through air?! Or heavy in congestion with about 3 blokes trying to gorilla-hump him.....absolutely unbelievable

He might have the best hands in the comp? Only one I can think of is Neale but he is more about getting it out cleanly to the first option and making good decisions. Brodie seems to be able to spot a free man a mile away from the contest and scoop a handball out over the top of everybody to get it there. Unreal.

Just watched the replay as I missed the first half. Was tempted to start it at half time but decided on the whole thing.
We weren’t actually that bad, they just got off the chain for a bit which they’ve been doing to everyone for a while now.
The second half was, of course, glorious.
Such even performance. Hard to pick best players from that.
Working from the back, Cox & Ryan were magnificent. Clark & Young very good. Pearce & Chappy did their bit & of course the magic ingredient Walker to pull it all together.
Of the mids Darcy & Lobb were both excellent, Brodie was insane good, Brayshaw very good & Serong just kept getting deft fast touches all game. Old man river was just average by his standard but decent game. Acres superb again.
Logue really made a difference up front & the smalls were terrific. Probably Fred’s best game ever.
Probably missed a couple but so proud of the whole team & kudos to the coaches!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Footy is good again. I've avoided all footy media the last fortnight, I can't hack hearing how bad we've been.

But what I really wanted to say was...

View attachment 1411075

View attachment 1411077

Those are some damning numbers for Melbourne.

You know when the score was 42 to 13. Gary Lyon commented "you just can't score against them" referring to Melbourne. Well from then 81 to 14 tells a different story.

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Will the Real Fremantle Please Stand Up? Freo Belt Melbourne at the G

Remove this Banner Ad

Back