Wines: Just a poor man's Crouch

Remove this Banner Ad

Wines is good honest trier but has no upside. One of those in and under Luke Ball types. Crouch is an echelon or two above Wines. Kudos to Wines for having a go tho! :rainbow::rainbow:

Wines is good honest trier but has no upside. One of those in and under Luke Ball types. Crouch is an echelon or two above Wines. Kudos to Wines for having a go tho! :rainbow::rainbow:

I've got Wines in my supercoach team. I'm doing well.
I don't have Crouch in my supercoach team. I'm doing well.

Lead his team into a finals campaign
Wine 1 Crouch 0

Instrumental in a winning final

Wine 1 Crouch 0

Wines will soon increase that to a 2 nil lead

Wine 1 Crouch 0

Wine 1 Crouch 0

I'd start worrying about beating teams outside the 8, never mind inside the 8.

Wine 1 Crouch 0

Wine 1 Crouch 0

Lol, deluded as always. Wheels are coming off down at Alberton and the blind devotion to that phony creed is still laughable. Get a grip!

I'd start worrying about beating teams outside the 8, never mind inside the 8.
Lol, deluded as always. Wheels are coming off down at Alberton and the blind devotion to that phony creed is still laughable. Get a grip!

Our wet weather football has been ordinary. Too much handball.

Fortunately September is drier than July.

It'll be even drier for the Crows in September when they are sitting on a tropical beach somewhere.:thumbsu:

Our wet weather football has been ordinary. Too much handball.

Fortunately September is drier than July.

It'll be even drier for the Crows in September when they are sitting on a tropical beach somewhere.:thumbsu:
Yep, port power will be crossing their fingers for the next two months and praying for no rain. Because that's what good teams do.

Lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ThatsjustDappa said:
October is the wettest month in Melbourne and September is not far behind. Certainly wetter than July, dunno about other areas.....

Are you a bit dim? I said I DUNNO about other areas....

Thanks for admitting that the national competition isn't played in Victoria in Otober. Why would you even bring up something that dumb?

Thanks for admitting that the national competition isn't played in Victoria in Otober. Why would you even bring up something that dumb?

Jesus you're stupid. I never said footy was played in October, I just said it is the wettest month in Melbourne followed closely by September.

So tell me this, when you said 'July is wetter than September' which friggin geographic area did you mean? The Adelaide hills where dumb and dumber live perhaps?

Jesus you're stupid. I never said footy was played in October, I just said it is the wettest month in Melbourne followed closely by September.

So tell me this, when you said 'July is wetter than September' which friggin geographic area did you mean? The Adelaide hills where dumb and dumber live perhaps?

Adelaide for starters.

http://www.bom.gov.au/jsp/ncc/cdio/...g=ALL&normals_years=allYearOfData&staticPage=

climateStatGraph.pl

The majority of other southern temperate cities. Don't blame me if Melbourne has rettard weather.

The chances of you making the eight are remote. But keep those fingers crossed.
Yep, and at least most crows fans are realistic about that. Port power fans thought the flag was stitched up two weeks ago. They're now running for cover now that it's apparent that #ken is running out of ideas. Lol

Yep, and at least most crows fans are realistic about that. Port power fans thought the flag was stitched up two weeks ago. They're now running for cover now that it's apparent that #ken is running out of ideas. Lol

I never heard one Port fan say the flag was stitched up.

Making things up just makes you look as stupid as your avatar.

I never heard one Port fan say the flag was stitched up.

Making things up just makes you look as stupid as your avatar.
Jeez getting a bit hot under the collar there aren't we? I wouldn't want you to drop your bundle like the PAPs have lately. I guess port power are synonymous with mental weakness though!

The fear is strong in the Tealster.

The more bravado on the Bay the more insecure they are getting with Kern's plan. I mean he can't even get selections right..... "Should have had more talls in the wet and played Butcher" lmao

If Butcher is the answer then you are asking Kern the wrong questions.

Jeez getting a bit hot under the collar there aren't we? I wouldn't want you to drop your bundle like the PAPs have lately. I guess port power are synonymous with mental weakness though!

The fear is strong in the Tealster.

The more bravado on the Bay the more insecure they are getting with Kern's plan. I mean he can't even get selections right..... "Should have had more talls in the wet and played Butcher" lmao

If Butcher is the answer then you are asking Kern the wrong questions.

You seem to think I'm worried. There's always the chance of dropping a game due to injuries and wet conditions. This is what has happened in the last two weeks. Nothing to worry about. We can drop a few games and still play finals. It's more important to make sure we are in good nick coming into September.

The Crows on the other hand need to win six of their last seven games in order to play finals.

Wines has played all his AFL games since debut, 39 plus 16 goals with no SANFL reserve games. Crouch 18 games 6 goals plus 7 SANFL reserve games 1 goal.
Ollie Wines winning, thank you I have left the building:thumbsu:
Edit: I also forgot to mention Ollie has played finals Crouch has not!

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Wines: Just a poor man's Crouch

Remove this Banner Ad

Back