Certified Legendary Thread Winged Guernsey Petition/Letter - #ReturnTheWings: WINGS RETURNED, PERIL RETURNED - JOB DONE!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. I joined BigFooty at -4.

Gif+version+for+anyone+who+wants+it+_6386a8293ee7fd1635ae2d8aeb1d4455.gif

This thread really hasn't got much to talk about now.

Yeah I get that mate but every time I get a notification for this thread I'm expecting it to be something about the wings or AT LEAST Eagles related. Now it's about food or flavoured milk and I'm just wasting my time reading nonsense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I get that mate but every time I get a notification for this thread I'm expecting it to be something about the wings or AT LEAST Eagles related. Now it's about food or flavoured milk and I'm just wasting my time reading nonsense.

In fairness, even when it is football related we are still wasting our time reading nonsense more often than not.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

this is exactly why I stopped viewing these forums regularly on bigfooty because most people just speak crap

Nah I reckon big footy is pretty good for the most part. It's also hard to stay 100% on thread related subjects but sometimes non related stuff gets more time talked about then needed is all.

We got the club to change the home jumper, we should be allowed to talk about anything we damn well want to in this thread.

this is exactly why I stopped viewing these forums regularly on bigfooty because most people just speak crap

Most implies not all, so this is probably one of the bigger compliments I've seen this board's posters get.

We got the club to change the home jumper, we should be allowed to talk about anything we damn well want to in this thread.

I've been slammed on this thread and others for mentioning one thing off subject yet here we have people talking about food, drinks and banks. Tell me how the **** that is fair mate?

I've been slammed on this thread and others for mentioning one thing off subject yet here we have people talking about food, drinks and banks. Tell me how the **** that is fair mate?
You know what is fair? Bankwest's interest rates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back