Society/Culture Woke. Can you tell real from parody? - Part 2 -

Remove this Banner Ad

No. Those elite traits are literally Olympic athletes.

Those two traits are probably not even the top things looked at.

You think only olympic athletes are very fast and very strong? Gee that's a dumb take. Let's say "elite" for non-full time athletes then seeing as you like to play word games.

I see, you could possibly be the first person in history to think that being fast and strong is not important to being a bodyguard. You are something else. People are regularly allowed to walk right up to the president and get within touching distance, physical strength and speed to protect him instantly is incredibly important, it's MORONIC to suggest otherwise. You can't always just pull out your gun, she will need to stop a 6'4 man from running at the president with her body.

No, I very clearly and very obviously did not say that. I said exactly what I said. You need to be elite at EVERYTHING.

You don't think elite physical strength and speed is critically important to the most elite and most important bodyguarding job on the planet? Yes or no ?
I honestly don't? At least not exclusively - yeah you'd need some big blokes there in case the VIP needs to be shielded/carried or something, but it wouldn't need to be literally every guard.

I'd think factors like intelligence, temperament and coolness under pressure would factor pretty highly.

You think only olympic athletes are very fast and very strong? Gee that's a dumb take. Let's say "elite" for non-full time athletes then seeing as you like to play word games.

I see, you could possibly be the first person in history to think that being fast and strong is not important to being a bodyguard. You are something else. People are regularly allowed to walk right up to the president and get within touching distance, physical strength and speed to protect him instantly is incredibly important, it's MORONIC to suggest otherwise. You can't always just pull out your gun, she will need to stop a 6'4 man from running at the president with her body.
Situational awareness and the ability to process and act quickly and correctly is more important than physical strength in security.

Sure it is, it's just not the only desirable trait.

Its not like his entire detail is now women? :drunk:

No one said it's the only desirable trait, but thanks for pointing that out.

So if women and men are completely equal in all the other traits, but men are bigger faster and stronger, wouldn't that make them the better elite bodyguards for a president?

A yes or no will suffice

no one is suggesting being fit isn't a requirement

You are just the one overstating the importantance of strength and speed in a job that is way more than that. As evidenced by the type of body guards around the world.

So if women and men are completely equal in all the other traits, but men are bigger faster and stronger, wouldn't that make them the better elite bodyguards for a president?

A yes or no will suffice
Hahaha

why are you so insecure🤣

no one is suggesting being fit isn't a requirement

You are just the one overstating the importantance of strength and speed in a job that is way more than that. As evidenced by the type of body guards around the world.

Why do you think strength and speed is not critical when you have to physically restrain someone from attacking the president?

Why do you think strength and speed is not critical when you have to physically restrain someone from attacking the president?
Because not getting into trouble is more important than getting out of it.

You have multiple bodyguards, each with there own strengths and weaknesses.

Because not getting into trouble is more important than getting out of it.

You have multiple bodyguards, each with there own strengths and weaknesses.

Shouldn't every bodyguard for the president be great at everything? This is the best of the best, not some night club bouncer.

And when you ARE in trouble, don't you think being physically strong and fast is important when you have to restrain someone from attacking the president?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shouldn't every bodyguard for the president be great at everything? This is the best of the best, not some night club bouncer.

And when you ARE in trouble, don't you think being physically strong and fast is important when you have to restrain someone from attacking the president?
Your requirement is not realistic, you are creating some mythical person that you want to be male for whatever reason known only to you.

Your absolute desperation to have people say men when quite obviously the topic is more complex than, pick the guy with the biggest muscles and that can run the fastest !!

For the 3rd time, I literally never said you have to pick the biggest and fastest. 3 times now you have started to argue against something I never said. That's called strawmanning.

What I said was that anyone with a brain knows an elite secret service bodyguard should be strong and fast, apart from you apparently because it's not a big deal. Despite the fact that most times someone runs at the President they have to physically restrain him with their hands 😂 .

Your requirement is not realistic, you are creating some mythical person that you want to be male for whatever reason known only to you.

What is not realistic? To have strong and fast secret service agents? That's not realistic ?

A yes or no will suffice
Completely unrealistic hypothetical

Completely unrealistic hypothetical

Okay let me give you another hypothetical. A bunch of people rush the president and a physical scuffle breaks out.

Do you think a man or women is better suited for that role? Which is actually one of the main roles of a secret service agent on presidential detail.

For the 3rd time, I literally never said you have to pick the biggest and fastest. 3 times now you have started to argue against something I never said. That's called strawmanning.
So your definition of being the best at everything is not the fastest and strongest now?

Thats good, I agree with you.
What I said was that anyone with a brain knows an elite secret service bodyguard should be strong and fast, apart from you apparently because it's not a big deal. Despite the fact that most times someone runs at the President they have to physically restrain him with their hands 😂 .
i never said they couldn't be strong or fast, just that other things come into play
What is not realistic? To have strong and fast secret service agents? That's not realistic ?
Because its a job. You get all kinds with all kinds of strengths and weaknesses. Being strong and fast could he anyone.

Okay let me give you another hypothetical. A bunch of people rush the president and a physical scuffle breaks out.

Do you think a man or women is better suited for that role? Which is actually one of the main roles of a secret service agent on presidential detail.
If they are getting pushed by a crowd they've already failed.

Didn't answer my question. That's a weak cop out. Someone could rush the president at any time.

Please answer it
It's not a weak answer, it's the obvious one.

I'll take who ever i hired as bodyguard to get me out, if you are worried about their gender at a point like that you are genuinely insane

So your definition of being the best at everything is not the fastest and strongest now?

Thats good, I agree with you.

i never said they couldn't be strong or fast, just that other things come into play

Because its a job. You get all kinds with all kinds of strengths and weaknesses. Being strong and fast could he anyone.

You do understand being on the secret service is not just a job right? It's the best of the best who should be great at everything, they literally have to take a bullet for someone else and protect the most important person in the world.

Being great at everything means they have to have great physical strength and speed, along with other skills. It's extremely obvious a secret service agent should be great at everything, it's not like they're short on candidates with millions in their military/police forces.

You dont think a man would be better at physically defending the President? What world do you live in? Why do you argue with reality? Does it make you feel better? Do you think you're defending women?

It's not a weak answer, it's the obvious one.

I'll take who ever i hired as bodyguard to get me out, if you are worried about their gender at a point like that you are genuinely insane

So just to be clear, you're saying gender doesn't matter when it comes to physical defence?

It really isn't though. How often is this type of situation occurring.

Really if you end up in a situation where someone is rushing the President, it means your security team have already failed in establishing a secure perimeter. So you could say that Trump needs more intelligent women protecting him, not less ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Society/Culture Woke. Can you tell real from parody? - Part 2 -

Remove this Banner Ad

Back