Society/Culture Woke. Can you tell real from parody? - Part 2 -

Remove this Banner Ad

You do understand being on the secret service is not just a job right? It's the best of the best who should be great at everything, they literally have to take a bullet for someone else and protect the most important person in the world.

Being great at everything means they have to have great physical strength and speed, along with other skills. It's extremely obvious a secret service agent should be great at everything, it's not like they're short on candidates with millions in their military/police forces.

You dont think a man would be better at physically defending the President? What world do you live in? Why do you argue with reality? Does it make you feel better? Do you think you're defending women?
You don't think there are women that could beat you up ?

It really isn't though. How often is this type of situation occurring.

Really if you end up in a situation where someone is rushing the President, it means your security team have already failed in establishing a secure perimeter. So you could say that Trump needs more intelligent women protecting him, not less ;)

Tonnes of strangers have gotten within touching distance of the President.

I saw a video where he was at NASCAR or something and he was literally walking around in a crowd of thousands with only secret service around to physically stop people touching him. You don't think a man would perhaps be better at that job?

This may scramble your brain, but some jobs men are actually better at, and some jobs women are better at :). The two genders are actually different, and men are better at physical protection, sorry to shatter your reality.

Tonnes of strangers have gotten within touching distance of the President.

I saw a video where he was at NASCAR or something and he was literally walking around in a crowd of thousands with only secret service around to physically stop people touching him. You don't think a man would perhaps be better at that job?

This may scramble your brain, but some jobs men are actually better at, and some jobs women are better at :). The two genders are actually different, and men are better at physical protection, sorry to shatter your reality.
No I dont

The Secret Service are, collectively, protecting multiple people at any one time. It's not unimaginable to think that there is diversity across the pool of available Secret Service personnel, though I agree that they would all be elite in some attribute, not all being physical.

I quite like the insinuation that Donald Trump is the "most important person in the world" though.

The Secret Service are, collectively, protecting multiple people at any one time. It's not unimaginable to think that there is diversity across the pool of available Secret Service personnel, though I agree that they would all be elite in some attribute, not all being physical.

I quite like the insinuation that Donald Trump is the "most important person in the world" though.

I mean, he is. He will be president again in a few months if you believe any poll.

If he was assassinated do you have any idea what would've happened to America? It would be January 6 times 10, across most cities and towns.

yeah but not every women is better than every man at roles in sure you'll define as 'womens jobs they are good at'

Men don't need to be excluded either

I mean, he is. He will be president again in a few months if you believe any poll.

If he was assassinated do you have any idea what would've happened to America? It would be January 6 times 10, across most cities and towns.
I imagine the Secret Service might have other priorities, though Trump would be high up the list.

So.... you don't agree that men are stronger and faster? or do you just think that physical strength and speed is irrelevant when it comes to physically protecting someone ........ ?
My point is that there are plenty of women who can perform all required roles of the job at a high standard, including physical protection.

There are also plenty of men that can perform all required roles of the job at a high standard, including physical protection.

yeah but not every women is better than every man at roles in sure you'll define as 'womens jobs they are good at'

Men don't need to be excluded either

Yep !! However, newsflash, this is the most elite bodyguarding position on earth, not a normal 9-5 job ! How do you not grasp that?

Are you upset that women are excluded from fighting against men in MMA? Why do you think that is? Think about it real hard....

They're not suited to physically fighting men, or physically restraining men, it's not fair, the differences are extreme. Diversity and quotas in positions like this are absolutely moronic. You can have "quotas" in 9-5 office jobs, not something like this. If you have a diversity quota to pick women and that women gets overpowered by a man you should be held responsible for any injury or death that follows.

My point is that there are plenty of women who can perform all required roles of the job at a high standard, including physical protection.

There are also plenty of men that can perform all required roles of the job at a high standard, including physical protection.

The point that you can't grasp is that no elite women can provide physical protection to the same level as an elite man with the same training, it's not even sightly close. A strong man will EASILY overpower a strong women, that's the reality you live in.

One day you'll understand that.

Yep !! However, newsflash, this is the most elite bodyguarding position on earth, not a normal 9-5 job ! How do you not grasp that?

Are you upset that women are excluded from fighting against men in MMA? Why do you think that is? Think about it real hard....

They're not suited to physically fighting men, or physically restraining men, it's not fair, the differences are extreme. Diversity and quotas in positions like this are absolutely moronic. You can have "quotas" in 9-5 office jobs, not something like this. If you have a diversity quota to pick women and that women gets overpowered by a man you should be held responsible for any injury or death that follows.
They aren't hired to be physically restraining people. They aren't hired for MMA.

I get it, you hate DEI, thats cool and that was very obvious from the start.

But dont expect everyone to agree with you just because you don't really understand the job, but you just know they can't be female

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The point that you can't grasp is that no elite women can provide physical protection to the same level as an elite man with the same training, it's not even sightly close.

Sure - but male Secret Service agents would still get whooped in close quarters by an MMA fighter, so why does it matter?

I imagine that 95% of Secret Service duties have nothing to do with physically overpowering someone.

The point that you can't grasp is that no elite women can provide physical protection to the same level as an elite man with the same training, it's not even sightly close. A strong man will EASILY overpower a strong women, that's the reality you live in.

I don't think one person being physically stronger than the other makes them more qualified for that role.

There is a baseline for the role, as there is any job. If you meet the physical and mental requirements, you are qualified for the job.

I think you over-value the importance of physical strength vs tactical nouse when it comes to security. A good tactical mind can ensure that physical encounters never come to fruition by assessing situations. And in a scenario where physical altercation is required, yes I believe there are women who can handle that at the required level for the role.

Are there men who can physically overpower women. Domestic violence statistics tell us absolutely.

Does a man having big muscles mean he's better at providing security for someone. Not necessarily, and to think that way is a bit childish and naive.

Sure - but male Secret Service agents would still get whooped in close quarters by an MMA fighter, so why does it matter?

I imagine that 95% of Secret Service duties have nothing to do with physically overpowering someone.

Why does strength and speed matter when you have to physically restrain someone from attacking the president? Hmm...
I don't think one person being physically stronger than the other makes them more qualified for that role.

There is a baseline for the role, as there is any job. If you meet the physical and mental requirements, you are qualified for the job.

I think you over-value the importance of physical strength vs tactical nouse when it comes to security. A good tactical mind can ensure that physical encounters never come to fruition by assessing situations. And in a scenario where physical altercation is required, yes I believe there are women who can handle that at the required level for the role.

Are there men who can physically overpower women. Domestic violence statistics tell us absolutely.

Does a man having big muscles mean he's better at providing security for someone. Not necessarily, and to think that way is a bit childish and naive.

Being qualified for the secret service should be you're great at everything, including physical strength and speed.

Being stronger and faster does make you better at providing security when you're on the ground next to them, to deny that is extremely childish and naive. Why would you not want your security guard to be able to stop people physically from getting to you? 😂

They aren't hired to be physically restraining people. They aren't hired for MMA.

I get it, you hate DEI, thats cool and that was very obvious from the start.

But dont expect everyone to agree with you just because you don't really understand the job, but you just know they can't be female

There have been many instances of people running up to the president (or presidential nominees) and every time secret service have to physically restrain them. So yes, it's a critically important role to the job.

As I said before, that you clearly missed, you can have quota's for 9-5 office jobs, not the elite position of a secret service agent.

Do you really understand the job?

No one said it's the only desirable trait, but thanks for pointing that out.
I mean you're pretty close to saying that, clearly your implication. You've kind of done it again below.

So if women and men are completely equal in all the other traits, but men are bigger faster and stronger, wouldn't that make them the better elite bodyguards for a president?

A yes or no will suffice
Yes, in the specific scenario you've painted.

I'm just not sure why you'd assume that the people interviewed for those positions were completely equal in all other traits, bizarre :drunk:

Why does strength and speed matter when you have to physically restrain someone from attacking the president? Hmm...

I'm not sure you understood the point. If the average male MMA fighter could beat up a male Secret Service Agent, why is this such a sticking point for you that women aren't as big/strong as men?

Another reason I don't think it's that relevant is that I've actually trained grappling for years, and I can tell you now that the average man gets smoked by a trained woman. Restraining someone is 90% technique.

If the average male MMA fighter could beat up a male Secret Service Agent, why is this such a sticking point for you that women aren't as big/strong as men?
Do we know this for certain? Given your experience have you met high security ssa's that are easily beaten up by mma fighters?

I'd fairly speculate, this is not a given, especially when we don't know what ssa's are trained in and how good they are (unless you have contrary evidence).
and I can tell you now that the average man gets smoked by a trained woman. Restraining someone is 90% technique.
Maybe if someone said this in the first place in response to the 'strength' argument, instead of tryna prove that women are just as capable, which some obviously would be, it's not a 'gender' requirement.

More than likely that ssa's are trained in most forms of hand to hand combat, probably by mma fighters as well, and other 'skills'.

Do we know this for certain? Given your experience have you met high security ssa's that are easily beaten up by mma fighters?

I'd fairly speculate, this is not a given, especially when we don't know what ssa's are trained in and how good they are (unless you have contrary evidence).

Maybe if someone said this in the first place in response to the 'strength' argument, instead of tryna prove that women are just as capable, which some obviously would be, it's not a 'gender' requirement.

More than likely that ssa's are trained in most forms of hand to hand combat, probably by mma fighters as well, and other 'skills'.

If you're not training MMA every day, you're getting beat up by an MMA fighter. Sean Strickland recently beat up a Navy SEAL without getting out of first gear. I also train with a former US Marine. I'm a 5'6", 70kg IT worker, and can turn the bloke into a pretzel with ease lol

I have no doubt that SSAs are trained in hand-to-hand combat, but you have to consider that MMA fighters and BJJ guys are training every day, multiple times a day. Secret Service are to busy worrying about logistics, firearms, and 100 other things. to be genuinely skilled at fighting. They're far better than the average person, but not better than someone skilled in that area.

We need to research whether men or women are better at spotting blokes on roofs or grassy knolls or bookshops with guns...
Only men could climb up the sheer side of a building, gouging their own handholds in the brick and concrete with their bare hands.

Being qualified for the secret service should be you're great at everything, including physical strength and speed.

Being stronger and faster does make you better at providing security when you're on the ground next to them, to deny that is extremely childish and naive. Why would you not want your security guard to be able to stop people physically from getting to you? 😂

There have been many instances of people running up to the president (or presidential nominees) and every time secret service have to physically restrain them. So yes, it's a critically important role to the job.

As I said before, that you clearly missed, you can have quota's for 9-5 office jobs, not the elite position of a secret service agent.

Do you really understand the job?

I'd suggest that women would be much better at spotting creepy men.

I'm not sure you understood the point. If the average male MMA fighter could beat up a male Secret Service Agent, why is this such a sticking point for you that women aren't as big/strong as men?

Another reason I don't think it's that relevant is that I've actually trained grappling for years, and I can tell you now that the average man gets smoked by a trained woman. Restraining someone is 90% technique.

Why is an MMA fighter relevant? No one said they have to stop literally everyone, however a man is physically capable of stopping a LOT more people, which is pretty important for the job.

I mean you're pretty close to saying that, clearly your implication. You've kind of done it again below.

Yes, in the specific scenario you've painted.

I'm just not sure why you'd assume that the people interviewed for those positions were completely equal in all other traits, bizarre :drunk:

Because it's a hypothetical derp :drunk:.

Im saying how could the best bodyguards not be men? And people are making the utterly ridiculous argument that actually strength speed and size ISN'T that important for a bodyguard who more often than not has to physically restrain people with their hands, not guns. I guess it makes them feel better about themselves ?

Obviously not saying a women is literally incapable of being a bodyguard, but we're talking about supposedly the best of the best.

Remove this Banner Ad

Society/Culture Woke. Can you tell real from parody? - Part 2 -

Remove this Banner Ad

Back