Society/Culture Woke. Can you tell real from parody? - Part 2 -

Remove this Banner Ad

Its a symptom of woke madness that people are actually defending someone clearly incompetent just because of their gender. If a male SS agent put that performance in, they would never work again, because no-one else would work with them again.

The world's gone mad.

Are you saying that she didn't help to protect Biff Tannen?

But you accept that the men won't be the fittest and the strongest, as per your earlier post. So when your qualification for men is that they're reasonably fit, and your qualification for women is that they're superhuman then, yeah, I do think the line you're drawing is arbitrary.

And this is all aside from the fact that 99% of the role is non-physical. As you'll read from the SS themselves - their goal is to provide "incident-free protection", which means logistics, clearances, radio comms, etc. Quite frankly, I think you have very little understanding of what the Secret Service do and your desire to die on this hill is making you look a bit stupid.

Which they completely and utterly ficked with the worst possible outcome the deaths of others.

This isn't about me. What makes you think that the best of the best would be lining up to babysit Trump?

He is renowned for not paying his bills.

You're unreal mate. What a legend. The current Presidential favoutite is nealry shot dead on their watch, at least one other perosn is dead on their watch, and you call it baby-sitting Trump, with the addition of some gibberish about not paying bills.

You're unreal mate. What a legend. The current Presidential favoutite is nealry shot dead on their watch, at least one other perosn is dead on their watch, and you call it baby-sitting Trump, with the addition of some gibberish about not paying bills.

The best of the best SS are busy protecting the actual president from deranged republicans.

I don't make the rules.

Trump doesn't seem to mind, has been doing this for years.

Again, why would you even want the best of the best babysitting this guy?

Why would I want the SS protecting the likely next President of the US? I think democcracy is pretty important, that's why. I know that is anethema to the regressives on the left, but there you go.

As the for the second bit: Sounds legit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Secret Service fitness test is actually super easy, particularly for older people and double particularly for women.

Can we retire the best-of-the-best phrase now? It honestly makes me want hurt puppies.

The best of the best SS are busy protecting the actual president from deranged republicans.

I don't make the rules.

It's odd that Kimberly Cheatle assigned herself entirely tall, strong, physically imposing men to be her body guards.

I guess the 5'6 slightly overweight women are better to protect others like Trump...

campaigner, you still havent answered my question.

It's almost as if you're arguing in bad faith.

There are a LOT of bad faith arguments in this thread, yes, like trying to pretend men aren't much much better at protecting people physically. Then making up imaginary superwomen 😂

What question was it again? Because I remember a lot of my questions going unanswered.

Last edited:
There are a LOT of bad faith arguments in this thread, yes, like trying to pretend men aren't much much better at protecting people physically.

Quite literally no-one has argued that. It's acknowledged that men are (on average) physically stronger than women, and that peak strength men outclass peak strength women in amounts able to be lifted (i.e. raw strength).

The argument (that you keep glossing over) is that 'physical strength' is not the only component of what a Secret Service agent does, and it's not even relevant to most of what they do (investigative work, shooting people, identifying threats, meeting deadlines, long hours of work, policing stuff etc).

You constantly gloss over that argument (you literally have not rebutted it yet, and its fatal to your own position) and just keep making the assertion that 'raw physical strength' is what makes a Secret Service agent (despite that fact being self evidently not true).

It really just makes you look like a screaming misogynist, in addition to making you look like a bad faith debater.

There are a LOT of bad faith arguments in this thread, yes, like trying to pretend men aren't much much better at protecting people physically. Then making up imaginary superwomen 😂

What question was it again? Because I remember a lot of my questions going unanswered.
Every accusation is a confession.

Quite literally no-one has argued that. It's acknowledged that men are (on average) physically stronger than women, and that peak strength men outclass peak strength women in amounts able to be lifted (i.e. raw strength).

The argument (that you keep glossing over) is that 'physical strength' is not the only component of what a Secret Service agent does, and it's not even relevant to most of what they do (investigative work, shooting people, identifying threats, meeting deadlines, long hours of work, policing stuff etc).

You constantly gloss over that argument (you literally have not rebutted it yet, and its fatal to your own position) and just keep making the assertion that 'raw physical strength' is what makes a Secret Service agent (despite that fact being self evidently not true).

It really just makes you look like a screaming misogynist, in addition to making you look like a bad faith debater.

In strength, speed, size and agility, not just strength, don't gloss over that.

"Most" of what a front line secret service agent does is protecting the President (or similar VIP). They have different teams for surveillance, intelligence, sniping teams, how do you not understand that? I'm talking about the people on the front lines, not beyond the scenes operators. I've already addressed this multiple times, try to keep up.

When was the last time you saw a front line Agent shoot someone? Because I can show you times where they've had to tackle people or physically restrain people from getting too close...

I've mentioned at least 4-5 times that physical strength is of course not the only thing that makes a secret service agent, it should be however a non-negotiable. The fact that I have said this constantly yet you keep bringing it up shows you either can't read what I'm writing or you're arguing in bad faith.

Oh yes bring out the misogynist card because I dared to say men are better at physical protection that women, straight out of the screaming far left playbook, well done.

You accuse me of bad faith arguing then ignore things I've said to make your position sound better 😂

Remove this Banner Ad

Society/Culture Woke. Can you tell real from parody? - Part 2 -

Remove this Banner Ad

Back