Wonna smashed a mirror while walking under a ladder.

Remove this Banner Ad

richskee

Club Legend
Feb 7, 2008
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Washington Wizards
This guy is cursed.

Begs the question, will he ever get fit.

TBH it's likely that this will happen again and again it is painfully obvious that his body won't hold up. He has huge amounts of talent and it's so frustrating that we have to reflect back on the Freo match two years ago, when he should be slaughtering teams RIGHT NOW!

FFS Can't the MFC just send the poor kid to Russia so he can get a serious dose of that Calfs Blood! Clutching straws here guys.

IMHO I can't see the kid stringing more than 6 games together in his whole career. He's a cat with 9 lives and he's used 4 of them already. I hope I'm wrong here but I see Wonna having a very short AFL career. :eek:

he clearly punched the mirror while celebrating "that" goal against Freo...

268067_1_M.jpg

tiny pic is disappointing for such a great moment.

Simply it is the distinct lack of turtle in his diet. He was invincible until he admitted to the melbourne dieticans the source of his rotund brillance.

So they banned turtle and stuck him on the standard dry bread and water diet which the rest of the team are subjected to.

Our teamlooks like they have their head in the toilet 5 mins after every meal give the guys some protien shakes or something, the big russian is now just russian, mortan is still twigish after every year i have looked for some bulk but.....

anyway back to the topic more turtle for all

Until I hear something from the club I'm not getting drawn into things too much, he could have just taken himself off as a precautionary thing because he felt something.

It might be an injury and it might not be, best thing is to wait to hear from the club.

Sorry mate.

http://www.melbournefc.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/7415/newsid/90537/default.aspx

Sylvia was not the only injury that Demon fans didn’t want to hear about, with luckless forward Austin Wonaeamirri injuring his right hamstring in a practice match for the Casey Scorpions. This is opposite hamstring to which Wonaeamirri injured during the pre-season.

Wonaeamirri came back from the off season fat. He's still fat. This may or may not be a contributing factor to his hamstrings, but it certainly won't help his longevity on the game.

The club is worried about his diet. They find it hard to keep him out of fast food outlets.

he came back after 2008 looking really good but still managed to do his hamstring constantly

fwiw. it's pretty hard to stay fit when you are constantly injuring your hamstrings and can't run

Wonaeamirri came back from the off season fat. He's still fat. This may or may not be a contributing factor to his hamstrings, but it certainly won't help his longevity on the game.

The club is worried about his diet. They find it hard to keep him out of fast food outlets.

fat%20guy%20eating%20giant%20hamburger.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Wonna smashed a mirror while walking under a ladder.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back