Wrestling Pictures/Videos/Gifs Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

My brain auto completed "2k15" into WWE 2K15 so I was very confused at where the joke was :$
Do you use Twitter much? I imagine it's a lot easier to understand these types of tweets when they are constantly on your timeline. I got a little laugh out of it so though I'd post it here haha

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's got mental problems surely?

its a gimmick, he's been doing it for years - and doing it successfully, which is why he keeps getting paid for shoot interviews and even the new movie about him.

no doubt theres an aspect of work to it, but he does have a pretty bad history with drug abuse and 'crazy sheik' became a thing not long after his daughter was murdered. i would be very surprised if the guy doesnt have legitimate mental issues.

i do find it amazing that it has stuck around for so long though. i guess as more and more people become 'internet wrestling fans' they find out about it and it keeps chugging along. surely no one who was around in the mid 00s finds it amusing anymore?

no doubt theres an aspect of work to it, but he does have a pretty bad history with drug abuse and 'crazy sheik' became a thing not long after his daughter was murdered. i would be very surprised if the guy doesnt have legitimate mental issues.

i do find it amazing that it has stuck around for so long though. i guess as more and more people become 'internet wrestling fans' they find out about it and it keeps chugging along. surely no one who was around in the mid 00s finds it amusing anymore?
From his DVD it goes into how he recovered from the drugs and whatnot.

In all honesty though - I just think those two 'agents' he has are just pulling his leg and milking him for everything he is worth. They come across as the scummiest flogs I've ever seen. They are the ones who run his social media accounts.

screen-shot-2014-06-11-at-12-32-19-pm.png

6c9a3ea9e8d938c9adf08b9e5568077f.jpg

tumblr_mb5ertr9e41qzx70zo1_1280.png

19960203_edge_USE.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Wrestling Pictures/Videos/Gifs Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back