WRFL Div. 2 Season 2008 and Beyond Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have watched and spoken to a few players from a few clubs, does anyone think they could compete with Nth next season honestly? Don't know if they've picked up anyone but went into the finals with a few players underdone( not excusing for a poor performance GF day) heard Joey and Michael Lance and Ash Lewis are fitter than ever and everyone is fired up for 2009. Also heard Parkside are confident they can go all the way new seoson?

joey lance and ash lewis plllzzzzzzzzz they can b as fit as they want, will still run rings around em:eek:

I am wondering if your clubs do stats and what your coaches look for? I have a keen interest in stats and am just curious what your club does in the way of stats? Does it play much of an importance at your club?

I am wondering if your clubs do stats and what your coaches look for? I have a keen interest in stats and am just curious what your club does in the way of stats? Does it play much of an importance at your club?

nope dont think we are big on stats.......stats are a massive thing in footy these days...........they dont lie..........even if it is div 2 footy.........

cntr clearances inside 50's would be the basic ones used at out club.........

nope dont think we are big on stats.......stats are a massive thing in footy these days...........they dont lie..........even if it is div 2 footy.........

cntr clearances inside 50's would be the basic ones used at out club.........

What about pies and hot dogs eaten by you on a saturday weapons???:p

Hellsbells, Sydenham would beat Wyndamvale and Nth Sunshine but will still be ordinary in EDFL. They will be bottom 4 ...... FACT;)

Weapons...... AKA ( Brian Naylor... knows everything ) i have never heard someone talk so much sh it. Ok maybe Unit27.
Mate stop getting on you computer and stirring crap about the cobras.. you should be more concerned about how your mob is going... After all you need to improve by probably 10 goals to be competitive in 09.

Dont worry about us...... Have plenty in the pipeline and will definatley improve from what we did in 08. NO ONE is irriplaceable and IF anyone of significance leaves they will be more than replaced with new players coming in..... FACT;)

Hellsbells, Sydenham would beat Wyndamvale and Nth Sunshine but will still be ordinary in EDFL. They will be bottom 4 ...... FACT;)

Weapons...... AKA ( Brian Naylor... knows everything ) i have never heard someone talk so much sh it. Ok maybe Unit27.
Mate stop getting on you computer and stirring crap about the cobras.. you should be more concerned about how your mob is going... After all you need to improve by probably 10 goals to be competitive in 09.

Dont worry about us...... Have plenty in the pipeline and will definatley improve from what we did in 08. NO ONE is irriplaceable and IF anyone of significance leaves they will be more than replaced with new players coming in..... FACT;)

its not crap its.........FACT...........;)

and im not stirring just talking footy and letting blokes know what i hear..............FACT.........

i dont go out looking for info on your club cause i dont care about your club.....and if your people are letting the cat out of the bag i will post it all day......im just giving people what they want to hear.........

and my club im just happy if we are injury free and competitive.........

LOL, not angry ( what for ).

Just sick of Weapons talking aboout stuff he knows nothing about. :thumbsu:

Rumours are Rumours...... especially at this time of year.....

you have been there 1 year and think u run the joint.........you know nothing........3 or 4 people have come on here and have confirmed he is going..........read between the lines u box hill...........

you have been there 1 year and think u run the joint.........you know nothing........3 or 4 people have come on here and have confirmed he is going..........read between the lines u box hill...........

Weapons relax champ.... It is public knowledge he is off to Sydenham, i never said he wasn't, ( good luck to the bloke, i wish him all the best )i was talking about the crap you talk in general. Like in a early post you said more news to come... ? All the news is not negitive. There are plenty of postives about to come over the next couple of weeks.......

Anyway enough about this, its done and dusted. Whats happening with your mob. Dippa ? who is the bloke from Douttas.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Weapons relax champ.... It is public knowledge he is off to Sydenham, i never said he wasn't, ( good luck to the bloke, i wish him all the best )i was talking about the crap you talk in general. Like in a early post you said more news to come... ? All the news is not negitive. There are plenty of postives about to come over the next couple of weeks.......

Anyway enough about this, its done and dusted. Whats happening with your mob. Dippa ? who is the bloke from Douttas.

i wouldnt know too busy making runs at the moment............:thumbsu:

Also been told that Sydenham are chasing Portelli and Bassi from Albanvale. Couple of handy types, although I understand Bassi has a healthy ego.

Also been told that Sydenham are chasing Portelli and Bassi from Albanvale. Couple of handy types, although I understand Bassi has a healthy ego.

They may be chasing but Portelli isnt going any where, he has been doing pre season. Hadnt heard about Bassi, although he did train last week.

welcome to my world bud.. only thing is im taking wickets as well. tuff life isnt it weapons lol:D

yer averaging high 50's with the bat........top scores of 90 last week and an 86 a 3 weeks ago.........smashing them..........
for once..........cant get that hungey though..........

you have to play real cricket though not this matting crap......i could bat right handed and make runs on the matts......lol....:rolleyes:

how is my old club doing.........?
seem to be struggling a little bit...........?
thats from an outsider looking in though.............

yer averaging high 50's with the bat........top scores of 90 last week and an 86 a 3 weeks ago.........smashing them..........

you have to play real cricket though not this matting crap......i could bat right handed and make runs on the matts......lol....:rolleyes:

yeah not a fan of that turf stuff hehe last time i played on that i won 2 bowling averages... rather b a batsman or try to b.. the matting suits me fine lol
albion is going alright man not a bad place to b dude...

Re: WRFL Div. 2 Season 2008 and Beyond

Plenty of ways to do that mate without resorting to naming people ....and its gonna be a long wait till the end of the 09 season to see if they have made the right choice and atm its looking much more positive than this time last yr :thumbsu:

It was another good night at training tonight. It was very good to see mr. moneybags at training tonight. just keeping an eye on his investment i believe.:thumbsu:

Afternoon all........so here we are December and pre seasons are all under way......

Who are the new recruits, how are all clubs looking
Will it be a competitive year all same 5-6 clubs again ?

Lucky I re-read your post mate. 'Cant get that hungey'. I thought it read 'Cant get that hungry'. I was going to say, turn it up Browny. You dont have any dramas in that department :thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back